With Intent To Kill [Teaser 2]

This is a continuation from the last teaser I posted. So, enjoy my little Stalkers!

--------

I tense up as Issac pulls out the gun that's been in his holster awaiting it's time to be free. "I think, you might actually want to reconsider blowing my brains to bits for just one second."

"And why's that?" Issac checks how many bullets are inside and clicks the compartment back shut.

"Because I have it. What you're looking for." Issac stops messing with the gun and looks to my attention.

"Get to the point."

"In my left hand, it's in my left hand." I wiggle my left wrist in the cuffs. He stares at me not buying a word of it.

"You can't seriously be trying to play me?"

"I'm not."

"Reed, I'm not stupid."

"I'm telling you the truth. The flash drive says all."

"Flash drive?"

"Yes, flash drive. All the information you need is there." He steps up to me scaling me down. Cocking his head to the side, he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. Reaching for my left hand I open it and it's too late now as Issac gets steps back only for the flame in my hand to sprout out at him and force him to fall, writhing around as the small amount of flame hits him like it's a meteor shower. I stand up with the chair and whip it to hit the back of his head rendering him unconscious.

I strip Isaac of his knife, using it to cut the cuffs off quick. The door bursts open and the man from my recent encounter charges at me. I block his first hit, kicking him swiftly in the stomach. I go around him and kick him in the back and he falls beside Issac who is now stirring. Squatting down I lift Issac up by his chin as his eyes start to flutter from open to close.

"I wish I could say, that it hates me to see you in pain, but you see darling, I got over it a long time ago." Planting a light peck on his cheek I let him fall back into his arm.

On my way out I remove my "flame-maker" device as it is well past its use. Tossing it to the side, I know how much Ezra worked hard on it, but sometimes it's just a trial and error process.

I turn the corner and am greeted with Kyle and a guard in a hold of him. It takes seconds before the man notices I'm supposed to be held captive. I walk past him and whip around, Issac's knife that I stole deepening into the man's back. He sinks to the ground and I grab Kyle, noticing his weak posture. "Kyle," He looks ghostly pale, and I scale him down but see no sign of any injuries. "They are coming for us."

"No, they aren't, we are getting out of here Kyle, come on." His steps are slow as I try to rush him but in doing so, causes him to crash to the floor, out cold. I curse myself and quickly feel for his pulse only to find that it is dropping rapidly. I pull out Kyle's gun as I heave him up, carrying his weight on my shoulders. What did they do to you?

Pushing myself to run as fast as I can without having Kyle fall, my feet skid on the floor as I stop in my tracks at three guards' presence. "Stop right there!" They yell in unison. I land four bullets on the guys all together, one of them needing an extra push into the light.

I pick a few more knives off of the dead men and continue my way out. I definitely know I can't just jump out of a window. Issac has to have to have another way. I know he does. Never is he that smart to make no way of escape.

Pressing my index finger against my ear, I turn my comm on. "Ezra, are you there?"

"If Ezra was here sweetie, both of you would live long enough to get into contact with one another. He'd be dead and you'd be all mine."

"You should get an award for your stupid jokes Kassac, seriously, they are to die for." Tension seeps through my bones as I realize how vulnerable I am at this moment.

"I am going to be delighted when I finally see your dead body in one of my guards' hands, Reed." The lights flicker back on and I knew this was going to happen.

Kyle is gone and to replace him, a swarm of guards. They're at least more than ten of them. I can't take them all. Looking past me, I see the man who holds Kyle. He is halfway to booking it out of my line of sight now making him the only person I am focusing on. I fire the last three bullets, knowing I'm out of ammo. I reach into the back of my belt opening a small compartment with my two fingers. I pick up two small, thin tubes.

Pulling them apart, it creates thin a wire. I jump on one of the fallen bodies to give me leverage as I swing my leg around another man's chest, tightening the wire around his neck. With a little bit of struggle, the man tries to fight off his fate.

I pull on the wire tighter and the man finally takes his last breath. He falls to the ground and I fling the wire in the air, letting it slice one of the man's hands deeply. He hollers out in pain, clutching the bloody hand painfully, I take the chance to kick him hard in his ribs, and he flies back slamming his head against the concrete wall.

A tight pair of arms grab me in a bear hug from behind, and writhe in the man's grasp, unable to escape. I connect with the floor as I'm plummeted to the ground, the force of impact leaving shooting pains up and down my body. Groaning, I roll over, pushing up all of the weight against gravity's wishes in order to stand. A hard-soled boot kicks me in my ribs, and I can already the blood cornering the edge of my lips. Looking past me I see that Kyle, and the man who took ahold of him is gone.

----------

How was it? Was it good? I don't know...