chapter 4

So, a simple kiss this morning in the kitchen possibly turned into an extremely heated make out session, and, maybe their dad walked into it, and was now going to make them late for a talk.

"Boys your brothers."

"Youngjae isn't blood related though!"

"But you've grown up as if you were."

"BUT WE'RE N-"

"DAEHYUN."

Daehyun stared at his dad as Youngjae sat next to him with his hand on his back.

"No... Means no. Do you understand?" His dad asks again but Daehyun stares at him with tears in his eyes.

"But dad Im-"

"JUNG DAEHYUN."

"Daehyun... Please, listen to me. For once." His dad asked, then looked to Youngjae who gulped. "Youngjae." He said slowly and Daehyun grabbed his hand.

"If might be best, if you, live somewhere else for a while. I'm sorry, genuinely. It mig-"

"It's best for DaeDae... Got it, yes sir, Ill go live with Himchan." Youngjae said and Daehyun looked at him with big eyes then back at his dad.

"Dad please I'll stop, I'll do anything, please don't, I need Youngjae, please don't kick him out." Daehyun said getting on the floor in front of his dad.

His dad looked back at Youngjae, then to Daehyun before standing up again.

"I'll give both of you one more chance, but Daehyun. ONE... more... Chance."

"Got it?" His dad asks and Daehyun nods before his dad walks out. "By the way boys, I have to go on a trip, but now, I'll have someone come over, to make sure nothing is going on." His dad says and Daehyun looks back at him. "How long." Daehyun mumbles out. "1 or 2 years." He says and walked out the door after grabbing his suitcase.