Some guy walked towards me. "Hey..."

I looked over at him, he was maybe an inch taller than me with blonde hair. He was cute but not exactly my type.

"Not interested." I pushed past him and stumbled away to catch up with Felix and Tara who were already dancing.

I swayed my hips as I was sandwiched between them. It felt like we were dancing for hours, when in reality it may have been two or three songs. "Okay, maybe this was a good idea." I smiled at Tara as she threw her head back laughing.

My entire body stiffened as that amazing smell filled my nose. My eyes searched the room. He was standing with his back facing me. I glared at Tara, but she was already making her way over to Luke.

"That sneaky bitch! Dance with me!" I yelled at Felix.

He looked confused for a moment but then caught on. "Oh..."

I pulled him closer, making sure Landon had the perfect view.

I stood in front of Felix and grinded my ass back. He hesitantly put his hands on my hips and grinded back.

I opened my eyes and caught sight of Landon staring right at me. His eyes took in my full appearance. Starting from my legs making their way up to my eyes.

I held his gaze and ran my hands up my thighs to my breast. I wrapped an arm around Felix's neck and leaned my head back breaking eye contact for a moment. I looked back towards him, his eyes never left me.

I smiled at him, and then slowly bit my lip. That seemed to set it off for him even more. He had his hands in fist. His jaw locked and released.

He looked ready to pounce.

I slowly release my lip through my teeth.

He tore his eyes from me and walked away. I frowned to myself but kept dancing. After realizing he wasn't coming back anytime soon, I pulled away from Felix. "Oh thank god!" He let out a breath of relief.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh trust me I'm not too thrilled to have my ass pressed into you either. I'm going to the bathroom, gonna be fine without me?"

"Oh yes." He smirked.

I frowned following his gaze that was locked on a hot guy I saw often at school, pretty sure he was on the football team. "Hey! No flirting with boys while dating me! Last thing I need is for someone to see my fake boyfriend shoving his tongue down some guy's throat. And I'm pretty sure he's into girls."

He shook his head. "Nah, look at how tense he is with her touching him. It looks like he's about to shatter that beer bottle."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay expert, even if he doesn't want her touching him. And say he's gay, he's clearly in the closet."

He shrugged still watching him. "Eh, not for long."

I eyed him curiously. "Why are you worrying about him?"

He shook his head. "Don't you have to use the bathroom?"

The urge to pee came back at the mere mention of it. "This isn't over."

He waved me off. "Yeah yeah."

I made my way through the house opening random doors that weren't locked or didn't sound like people were having sex in it. My urge to pee became stronger as I failed to find one and the bush out back looking more inviting. I make my way down to what seems to be the basement ignoring the people smoking down there as I head straight to a door, it's a bedroom with another door attached. I run to it in hopes that it's a bathroom. I push it open and damn near cry in relief as I see an empty bathroom.