Chapter 8 - "Dark didn't tell you, did he?"

Start from the beginning

I looked around the room again, every iplier smiling. Shock took over my body, and "What the fuck?" was the only thing I could gasp out. 

Wilford must have noticed the panic written across my face because he quickly came up to me, kneeling down so he could be eye level. He took both of my hands and kissed the top of one sweetly. 

"Shh shh shh, I know it's overwhelming, it will be ok (Y/N), trust us." He smiled that heart-melting Wilford smile. I took a few deep breaths before looking around the room at every iplier, taking in their details and placement in the room. I was familiar with all of them. 

- Wilford Warfstache - Same body type as Mark with tanned skin. Bright pink flip hair and a pink mustache. Lightweight yellow shirt with white buttons. Tan pants and pink suspenders, black shoes. 

- Secondly was The King of The Squirrels who was sitting cross-legged on the floor near the window - Same body as Mark with faded pink hair. Wears a cape of red velvet finished with white fur with black spots around the edges fixed around his neck. Regular blue jeans and a royal purple shirt and his black-rimmed glasses. A small red and gold crown with jewels on the bottom sits on his head. 

- Next to him leaning against one of the panes of the large window was Jim - A crazy, sneaky crime scene reporter. Same body as Markiplier with black hair. Wears a light blue button-up shirt, tan pants, black shoes. 

- Piled up on the couch side across from the left of me was The Host on the far end - a man in a trench coat with black buttons who has a blindfold stained lightly red. Same body type as Mark with black hair that was slicked back. 

- Next to him was Sexyplier - Same body as Mark, walks around shirtless (almost always) and dark blue jeans. Known to be very flirty.

- To the left of me was Dr. Iplier - Same body as Mark with black hair. Wears a blue shirt and a long white lab coat. Often wears a stethoscope around his neck. 

- Behind him was Googleplier - Same body as Mark, black hair and wears a blue shirt with a holographic G printed on it and black-rimmed glasses. 

- Finally to my right was Punkiplier - Same body as Mark, faded pink hair and small black lip piercings. Has small gauge earrings and lots of tattoos on his arms and that crawl up the front and sides of his neck. Wears a purple shirt, dark blue jeans, and black-rimmed glasses. 

If they were all here, did that mean...?

Reality hit me like a fucking truck when he walked into the room. He came out of a hallway from the right and stood next to the large glass wall. A wave of emotions flooded over me. Mark Fischbach, dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt, stood in the same room as me. A man I have always wanted to meet since the beginning of his channel. 

Over the years I started to fall in love. He was perfect, and I had him to thank for keeping me sane during my rough life at home. He gave me something to look forward to every day, a reason to keep living. My heartbeat was the only thing I could hear in my own ears as Wilford and Punk helped me stand from the couch slowly. Mark looked me up and down, a smile plastered across his face. I blushed deeply. He was even more handsome in person. My moods changed and I slowly felt the anger boil inside me as I realized that Dark wasn't with him.

My vision was blurry from such anger as I marched up to Mark, grabbing him from the front of his t-shirt and pushing his back up against the windows. "Where the fuck is he, Mark? Huh? All of you better tell me what's going on now!" I snapped. Mark's chocolate brown eyes widened in surprise. 

"Jesus Christ calm down (Y/N)," he said in a soothing, yet surprised tone. "I - we-" he motioned around the room at the other Ipliers "-will explain everything."