Heat/Rut and Truth

Taiga: (hears a something broke in the kitchen) Haru? (rushes towards the kitchen and sees Haru kneeling on the floor) Are you hurt? Are you okay?..
Haru: (looks at his hand) I'm sorry..
Taiga: As long as you're not hurt, it's all right.
Haru: (notices something not right) I somehow don't feel right.
Taiga: (senses something from Haru) Wait here. (stands and looks at the calendar) It's almost time.

Aki: Eh??.. I can't play with nii-chan for a few days?
Rion: I'm sorry, Aki. You have to understand, well one day you will when you get older.
Kairi: Where is Haru right now?
Taiga: You can't see him right now. Especially when it will be a full moon tonight.
Kairi: Full moon?
Rion: Haru's a wolf and wolves go into a rut during a full moon.
Taiga: Usually, shifters his age already paired up with their mate. So if they go into a rut or heat there won't be a problem since they have a mate.
Kairi: What happens if they don't have a mate?..
Rion: ... They have to go through it painfully..
Kairi: If shifters have already a mate by his age, why does he need to be isolated? He should form a bond with his mate.
Taiga: It's not that easy..
Kairi: What do you mean?
Rion: Right. (spoke without thinking) Especially when his mate is a huma- (covers his mouth)
Taiga: Rion!
Kairi: His mate is a human?

Haru: (locked himself inside a bedroom)
What are you doing here? (looks at the bedroom door)
Kairi: Technically, this is my father's house. So I can come and go as I please..
Haru: That's something I can't argue. But you know what I mean. Didn't my parents tell you?..
Kairi: They did and I know why you have to lock yourself up.
Haru: Then-
Kairi: What I don't understand is why didn't you tell me the truth.
Haru: About what?
Kairi: That I am your mate!
Haru: (looks surprise) They.. They told you?
Kairi: It slipped..
Haru: ...
Kairi: When did you find out?..
Haru: ... Since the day we first met..
Kairi: What? You knew for five years? You kept me in the dark. You could've told me after I found out about shifters amd everything.
Haru: I should've.. But as much as I want too, I couldn't.. I told you, didn't I?... That we shifters would feel an unbreakable pull amd attraction once we meet our mate.
Kairi: So-
Haru: You haven't felt what I did when we met. And I understand that, since there has never been a history where a shifter whose mate is a human...