"Move in with me." He asked as he caressed her cheeks.

"What?" she started to hiccup on shock.

He took glass of water from the table beside the bed and gave her to drink.

"Move in with me." He said in clear tone just like before.

"I... I" she stammered. She would love to move in. But again, somewhere corner of her heart says, she is going to get hurt.

Each time they drift to sleep, she used to say 'I love you' but she never got any reply apart from getting pecks.

He hovered over her pinning her to the bed.

"What? I am the one who is dropping and picking you up from college. Moreover it is near from my home. So why don't you stay her itself," saying that he started to nibble her earlobe to distract her.

Seeing her hesitation itself, he deduced, but he wants her to stay in his home.

"I know what you are doing. Stop." She tried to make some gap between them.

He chuckled and stopped his action and asked her again in serious tone.

"I would love to, but I have exams coming up. Plus these placements are also starting from next week onwards. I need to prepare for that." She said.

"Fine, what has to do with you moving in? Actually time saves up right?" he winked at her.

"What? No way. If I stay here, then you know I will waste more time than before." She glared at him.

Still acting innocent, "Is it?" he asked.

"If you keep yourself away from me then, I won't be distracted." She raised her eyebrow.

"You know I can't. Anyways, you are moving in with me. That's final." Giving her a kiss, he got up from the bed and asked her to get ready for shifting things.

Why does he have to be jerk and sweet at the same time? She thought.

"If I ever fail in my exams, then I will move out." She threatened, as she unpacked her stuffs in his home.

He chuckled. In-spite of having a family, he always felt lonely. Soon after Diya entered his life, he felt like he got someone for himself. Yet, he couldn't accept the fact that he is in love with her. Boys and their logic, only they know what is going in their mind.

************

Few weeks passed. As usual he came to pick her up. On seeing her sad face, he frowned.

"What happened?" he looked concern.

"I hate you. I am moving out of your home." She folded her hands and glared at him.

"What? You failed in an exam. Miss, it is entirely your fault. Don't drag me in that. I had to sleep in guest room so that you could prepare for your placements and internal exams." He said in one go before she could finalize her decision.

She smacked his head playfully and kissed his cheeks. "Just kidding I got placed in a MNC company as an architect." She said excitedly.

"You cheeky monkey, playing with me huh? Wait till we get home, let's see who is playing." He fake threatened her

"Aww, baby, are you angry?" She pulled his nose.

"Yes I am, we will deal it in different way." He said with mischievous playing in his eyes.

"Now, for the celebration part, let's celebrate it. By the way which company is it?" he asked.

"SBT group of companies." As soon as said that, he froze.

"Hrithik." She shook him to bring him back from dream land.

"What happened? It is good company right?" she asked doubtfully on seeing his shocked written face.

"Umm. Yeah. It is great company." He said with a smile, but only he knows how much he hate that company.

***********************

Hi guys! How are you all? Long time no see right? Sorry guys. Was having writer's block.

I know last two chapters (including this one) might be incomplete. I suck at writing romance. They both like each other. It is not just about lust alone. There is hidden love in them, but I seriously suck at writing it. I am good in writing mysterious story, but romance, it is hell difficult. Each time I write a sentence with kiss, I was extra cautious, so that it wouldn't make it vulgar. Hope you didn't feel like that. If yes, do tell me, I will rephrase the sentence which was uncomfortable.

Two more chapters left. Next chapter will cover the story description part. Regarding epilogue, it will be the chapter 10. So the story ends with two chapters. So bear with me.

Regarding that companies name, my NIDLY readers would have known that name. Well I didn't plan to connect these two stories, but felt why not, as I need a company for him to hate. So connecting them. Do guess why he might hate that company. Until then bye bye, see you soon with next chapter.