"But, you did. I heard you both arguing the other day... or week ago- I've lost track of days down here."

Harry only nodded. "You heard that?"

"A lot of banging and his yelling, then nothing. Maybe my mind jumped to conclusion, but to me it sounded like you hit-"

"I did." Harry interrupted.

Things went quiet after that, nothing being said as Harry moved the old telly into the corner where it stays- it's normal use for scaring victims when they asked what would happen to them. "I'll bring you back some lunch, Nialler." Harry said before making his way to the steps. Louis panicked and went to walk up them fast, but decided he would get caught eventually, so he turned and stood his ground, waiting for Harry to turn the corner to the steps. Once Harry was in his vision, He stopped and looked up surprised- almost pleasantly surprised. "Lou. Hi." Harry smiled at him, only one dimple popping slightly from his cheek. "Do you think we should get him a calendar- you know, the Irish bitch." Louis murmured back. Maybe it didn't sound like he was being nice, the whole Irish bitch thing and all, but he was and Harry knew this. So, Harry nodded and grabbed Louis by the wrist tugging him up the steps and beyond the metal door to their living area. "You heard that, baby?" Harry turned and stood in front of Louis, both wrists trapped between his fingers as he swayed for no real reason, just happy to be talking to Louis a little.

Louis shrugged, "I was just lonely up here and thought I'd see what you were doing. I didn't know I was slowly being replaced." Harry leaned in and rubbed his nose slowly against Louis' little button one, smiling gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so mad I was just angry at myself a little too." Harry admitted, breath hitting Louis' face. Louis pulled back slightly and shook his head. "I'm sorry I can't give you what you want." Harry sighed and shrugged. "You're my everything, I can wait for kids-"

"We aren't having kids. Baby I love you, but... this won't work with little, sweet, children running around."

Harry looked down at his socked feet, rubbing his hands down Louis' arms and back up, up down, up down. "I'm not asking for the world, Lou, but children, your children." Harry wasn't getting mad this time, no, he was just a little bummed that Louis was so against children. He wanted Louis and himself to move far away, where they can have children and teach them things the way they thought themselves. "Haz, no."

Louis kissed Harry's plump, pink lips softly and sighed before walking off quietly to maybe tidy up the house (who is he kidding, Louis doesn't clean).

✿✿✿✿

Even though it seemed that Louis and Harry were back on 'no talking terms' it wasn't that. They were perfectly fine now, no sorry needed. So when Harry came into their room, deadbolt the door and slipped his clothes on, this time, Louis didn't cringe or wrap himself away into a burrito, instead he opened his arms, a big smile on his face and crushed Harry into a hug (though crush is a strong word, because Louis is quite little). "Hey, Lou."

"Hey, Haz."

"Let's have a baby-"

"Harry, what did I say-"

Harry leaned up and stole a kiss from Louis' lips, making him go silent. "I can just get you pregnant, babe." Harry had a small smirk on his lips as Louis rolled his eyes. "Harry, has the chemicals from the acid finally rotten your brain? I'm a man, a bloke, I sir, do not get pregnant." Louis ran his fingers through his lover' curls and smiled back at him. "Oh, but it's happened before."

"He was originally born a woman..."

Things went quiet for a moment, then Harry huffed and climbed over Louis. "Will you shut your talk hole? Let's just fuck, alright? My advances never work on you; don't be so damn literal." Louis broke out into a fit of giggles (God, help him, giggles, really?) and flipped Harry onto his back, straddling his hips. "Fuck? Dear, Harold, we don't fuck. Now, what do we do?" Louis spoke softly as if he were correcting a toddler. Harry rolled his eyes and placed his hands onto Louis' thick thighs, the material of his flannel pajama pants cold against his finger tips. "Harry, what do we do?" Louis asked again, a playful smile placed on his lips. "We make love," Harry, yet again, rolled his eyes. Of course Harry knew they made love (as Louis put it) and he was happy about it. Not saying they never got a bit kinky in the sheets. But, when they weren't doing an odd animalistic mating ritual, they were having the sweetest form of s*x. Louis let out a little satisfied noise, before dipping down and placing his lips firmly onto his lovers. Harry's lips were oddly chapped- something they usually aren't- so, Louis took the curly-haired boys' bottom lip into his mouth, before sucking on it, letting go with a small pop.