Back To Izaya's Apartment

Vicki POV

Izaya is such a retard. Making negotiations with that dick. I stomped towards his door. Jordyn looked at me, questioning me. That idiot!

" IZAYA ORIHARA I SHOULD KICK YOUR SCRAWNY WHITE ASS!!!"

He looked up. He looked at Jordyn. "Is she on her period, because I don't have pads or tampons."

" Maybe. She is on her period most of the time."

I glared them both. "Your stupid white ass made negotiations with a player. He is going to play your ass and your gonna cry and I'm a laugh."

Izaya shook his head and looked at Jordyn. " I seriously dont have anything to help her PMS."

 I slapped him. He held a hand to his cheek. Jordyn's mouth made an 'O'. I walked out. I regonized that guy in the warehouse. That asshole. I didn't watch where I was going and bumped into Shizuo.

He glared at me through his blue sunglasses. "Watch where you're going!"

"Don't yell at me you gorilla on steroids!" "WHAT!?!?!!"

"GOD EVERYONE IN THIS CITY IS SO STUPID!"

"What's wrong with you,"he asked.

"Because Izaya made an agreement with someone that will tear him down so badly that he will become a lost puppy."

"Oh. And he doesn't believe you, right?"

"Yup.That stupid idiot."

We started walking towards.........well somewhere. He was pretty great listener and was really sweet. He offered to help me get rid of the guy.

"Thanks Shizuo. Your a great friend."

He shrugged.

"See you tommorrow."

He nodded and waved bye. I walked back to the apartment. I ignored both Jordyn and Izaya and walked towards my room. I  slammed the door for effect. I am bring down that idiot once and for all.