Chapter 26 "Virgo"

Începe de la început

" did you get some pussy this morning"

" shut-up Black" I said putting on my work gloves.

" so you did didn't you"

" you don't know when to mind yo business bruh" I said laughing.

" hell nawl" he said shaking his head.

Just than James was coming to the garage area along with a young lady.

She was guiding him down the two steps that we have coming inside the garage.

" Good morning y'all"

" Wassup boss" Black said.

" since I'm not feeling well as of right now my daughter Shaunie is going to be making sure everything continue to flow well"

" hey y'all" she said with a southern accent.

She didn't look anything like James. Shaunie was a honey brown tone with a low cut hair.

" y'all treat my baby with upmost respect now" he said with seriousness.

" daddy chill I am 35 years old with two kids, I can handle"

" yea she's right boss she can handle" Boe said.

He thought he was slick licking his lips at James daughter.

" don't push it Boe" James said pointing his eyes to him.

I laughed a little, I swear I work with nothing but clowns.
****************************

Nia

I looked around at the busy people working with me to help celebrate Rock 32nd birthday.

" Tonya you sure you don't won't me to put those up"

" naw honey I don't need you to be stressing Rock seed inside there" she said smirking at me as she put the lights.

Ok I may spill the beans to two maybe three people.

Tonya was very funny and serious too but only when it cane to Black and there beautiful daughters, Kiana and Kelsey. I met when her boyfriend black had at the BBQ they have and he invited Rock.

I walked around making sure everything thing was set when Rock mother and his brother came into the place I rented out for the big celebration.

" hi I'm glad you guys could make it" I said to them both.

" I'm just happy you invited us, it's been years since I seen my son ... really them both" Ms. Bianca said staring at her eldest.

" well hopefully you can make up for that time"

" we'll see honey ... we'll see" she repeated to herself.

After 4 hours of working it was time for me to go pick up the birthday man.

I quickly went home changing into a red dress that show just lil cleavage and a diamond necklace courtesy of him.

And black stilettos.

Just when I was about done in comes the man of the hour.

" Damn baby , it must be my lucky day"

I laughed at his little joke.

" it sure is now go get dress"

" where we going" he asked

" this nice spot downtown" I said smirking.

" I told you we didn't have to do nothing"

" I know baby but I really want to make this birthday special, with all the things you done for me, it wouldn't be right if I didn't repay you" I said truthfully.

" damn, aight gimme 20 minutes" he said laughing a little.

" I'll be waiting" I said

20 mintues later .....

Rock

I was bout done when putting on my watch and spraying a little polo cologne.

From walking in seeing Nia in that dress my ass didn't wanted to go no where but be up under her, but since she really want me to go out imma do it.

" ooo handsome" she said once I came to the front.

I did a little pose making her laugh.

" you ready"

" yep"

I grabbed my keys.

" you should let me drive"

" well go ahead mama" I said passing her the keys once we stepped outside.