Issac Loris

Rosalyn placed a file on the glass table before me.

"Jacob send the next known location of Issac's exhibit for his new leather jacket collection."

Keeping my eyes on Rosalyn and taking a big sip out of my coffee, gulping down the warm bitter liquid, "and?"

"and? you're not here for one month vacation." She said, crossing her arms while gazing me.

Placing my left leg on right leg and resting my arm on the head rest of the couch, "it's an easy job, we can do it in a week."

"how can you say that, this is your first time working in a mafia?"

"Trust me, you don't wanna know."

Rosalyn narrowed her eyes, tried to read my face but I changed the topic, "Anyway, when's the exhibition and where?"

She gave me a look for the last time and opened the grey file on the table, not to lie but her cleavage is delicious.

"Mattatoio museum is where the exhibit's taking place while the timing of the actual starting of the show, which is today around 7pm in the evening. We on the other hand are visiting as a lesbian couple."

"Oh this is the dream." I mumbled under my breath while taking a sip.

"what did you say?"

"umm..nothing."

Rosalyn sighed, "However, there is a problem, only the VIPs with a black card are invited which has a detection chip which will be scanned to make sure that the invited guests are visiting."

"which means we will need to steal someone's identity?"

"Yes and no. The people that we are stealing from are also turns out to be a lesbian couple which gives us a great opportunity to stay in our real identities."

"Do we have to fucking murder them?"

"Yes. I've already send the men to complete the job."

"you're fucking mean."

Rosalyn shrugged her shoulder, "That's what we do."

*On the other side*

Jackie feels the texture of her dress with light tracing on the silk cloth.

"Beth!" Jackie calls her girlfriend, who is currently taking a bath, "FUCKING BETH!

"What?!" Bethany opens the bathroom door while completely naked and drenched in water.

Jackie gazes her body with interest but shakes her head, "Where is my necklace?"

Bethany thoughts about it, "I have no idea where you kept it"

"I'm not in a mood to fucking fight, Beth. Just tell me where did you keep it?"

"Like i said i have no idea." Beth says calmly and shuts the bathroom door.

"NO! Beth!....Fucking hell!" Jackie stands up and rummages through her cabinet. A loud knock on the door grabs her attention, Jackie makes her way towards the door and flung it open. A room service guy stands in front of her.

"Room service." The guy says. She observes the dragon tattoos on his wrist and neck.

"I didn't called for any help or service?"

"It's the policy of the hotel to check up on the guests. Do you need any help?"

Jackie thoughts about his offer, "Fucking yeah! Help me find my necklace. Can you do that?"