Chapter Thirty-Seven

Start from the beginning

Vince had an emergency meeting so he left shortly after we woke up. He didn't want to go but it'd been weeks since he was at his office in the city.

"No."

Stefano took me to his office and dropped me off before heading back home.

I walked into the building and stopped at the front desk.

"Is my husband in?" I asked Stacy.

"Yes. Would you like me to tell him that you're here?"

I shook my head. "No thanks. I'll just go up."

"Okay."

I went up on elevator and walked to his office. I knocked once.

"What?" He yelled sounding angry.

I opened the door and poked my head inside.

"Tesoro, what are you doing here?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

"I came to surprise you."

"Oh yeah?"

I nodded. "Stefano brought me but we made a pit stop first."

"Where to?"

"Eli's."

"Why did you stop at a tattoo parlor for?" He asked standing up.

"Your birthday present."

"Which would be what?"

I grasped the collar of my shirt and pulled it down so he could see the bandage that covered my left collarbone.

He carefully peeled it off and his eyes darkened.

"You got the one to match mine." He said.

Vince has a tattoo on his chest that consists of six words. Mia Angelo, Mia Regina, Mia Juliet.
It says My Angel, My Queen, My Juliet.

Mine says Mio Diavolo, Mio Re, Mio Vincenzo; My Devil, My King, My Vincenzo.

He covered it back up.

"I hope you don't have anything else planned for your afternoon."

"Why?"

"Because now I'm going to f*ck you."

"Right here?"

"Right here."

He pushed me against the nearest wall and rubbed his nose along the front and sides of my neck before bringing his lips up to meet mine. I let out a low moan.

"I don't even have to touch you to know that you're soaking f*cking wet." He rasped into my ear

He grabbed the zipper of my jeans and pulled it down before tugging my pants down. His hand then roamed to my p*ssy.

I couldn't resist the urge to moan when his fingers found the layer of silk right above my cl*t. The palm of his hand swayed back and forth on my p*ssy and I could feel my moisture starting to soak through the fabric.

"Please, Vince." I moaned, pleading for him to f*ck me.

He didn't touch me where I wanted him the most. Instead, he teased my p*ssy on top of my panties. Vince finally pushed two fingers inside of me with no warning. He wasn't soft or gentle. My eyes closed on their own as he pushed harder on my g-spot.

"Mmmm..." I moaned so close to coming from the sweet torture that only his callused fingers could produce. He knew it, too.

I could feel his teeth as he nibbled my flesh, making me feel both pleasure and pain. I grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into me as his other hand went to his slacks, pulling down his zipper.