"Now you've made your clothes dirty! Come on, wash your hands in the bathroom." I tell him as I try to lift his heavy body from the bed after I walked over to him. "And take your T-shirt off, it has bloody spots now."

"Uuuh, you wanna see me naked naked nakeeed." Jason smirks as he stands up, taking his leather jacket off.

"No, no that isn't my intention." I looked down to my hands embarrassed as I feel Jason staring at me.

"Mmmh.. sure." He mumbles, pulling the t-shirt over his head, keeping the trace of a smirk on his lips and revealing his toned torso.

This was absolutely not the right moment to think this but,.. a shirtless Jason is a fine sight to stare at...

ugh I hate myself

"Can you try to wash it for me?" He holds the peace of clothing in his hand licking his lips. My face started to heat up but I kept myself under control. "You can wash it yourself," I answer callous, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Come on, I'm sure you would be a sexy washwoman," Jason smirks, holding the t-shirt in front of me.

"Shut up. Leave, the bathroom is right there." I say, pointing to the direction he has to go. Jason's drunk state was starting to get on my nerves slowly but surely.

"Why? Aren't you enjoying this view." He teases, presenting his bare torso to me. My eyes scanned over his body quickly but I looked away seconds later, making sure I didn't stare.

Still, a blush crept upon my cheeks. "Jason please, go now." I brush my hair from my flustered face looking down at my feet. Hearing footsteps walking I assume that he's leaving but when I feel someone's hot breath hitting my face I assume otherwise. A stench of alcohol hits my nostrils making me scrunch up my face and take a tiny step back.

Jason lifts my chin up with his thumb like he always does, smiling down to me. I felt his face coming closer till his nose touches mine. Feeling him smile, he nudges his nose against mine before letting go and walking away.

Well,.. that was unexpectedly cute.

Maybe drunk Jason isn't that bad

I let out a long and heavy breath I was holding in as I rub my face with my hands tiredly. Looking around, I notice some blood left on the window and since I can't leave it just there, I search for a cleaning agent in the commode next to the bathroom. When I finally found it, I made my way up to the window and opened it, since it is dirty from the outside. After I sprayed some of the product, I started to rub the rag against it.

I can't believe I'm doing this right now. I don't even know why I do it.

"See, I told you you'd be a great washwoman." I hear Jason's voice echo through the room amused causing me to roll my eyes at him. When I noticed that the blood disappeared from the window, I took the cleaning agents in my hand and turned around.

"You should work for me." He winks as I take a look at his now clean hands and face. "No thanks," I answer simply walking past him to put the stuff back to its place. "And put your T-shirt back on," I tell him, standing in front of the commode as I open it to put the cleaning agents back.

"I will pay you very well! Please!" He demonstrates running after me like a little kid, ignoring what I just said to him.

"No Jason, leave it." I smile when I turned around seeing Jason showing me his puppy face. "Whatever, then come with me, you don't have to be my washwoman for that."