Chapter 8

I was taking out of my sleep be someone poking my sides. "Mary! Wake up it's Christmas morning! Come one!" I hear Austin said with excitement in his voice. I open my eyes and saw a really happy smiling Austin above me. I didn't even have the time to wake up fully that Austin grab me bridal style in his arms and brought me down stairs in the living room.

He sat me down in front of the beautiful tree decorated with white and red lights. I gave him all if gifts and I open mine. I was really happy about that Christmas.

Austin, look at me deeply. "I have one last gift for you" He said. He seem slightly nervous. "I know that you wanted to change your name" He continue reaching something behind his back. He pull out a red velvet box. I gasp and I feel a ball of tears in my throat. "Would you want to become Mary Carlile?" Austin ask as he open the little box to reveal a silver thin ring increase in little white diamonds. The ring that you've always dreamed about.

"Yes Austin! Yes!" I scream out and kiss him, not even bothering with the ring at the moment.

Leaving my family and living my life with Austin was the best decision I've ever made. Leaving the mean ones to go with the one who loves you.

THE END