Chapter 7

Mary's POV

Since my parents had lock my in my room, they would give me food and that's it. I have a bathroom connect with my bedroom so I was okay. My dad was bringing me home to school every morning and I had to walk with my sister each day after school. It was terrible. My purple hair had faded away and my brown hair were growing back witch was really ugly. I felt like shit all this time. I cried every night until I fell asleep on a wet pillow. But now everything was going to change. 

It is my 18 birthday and they can't lock me up in my room anymore. I'm an adult now. I got up from bed and pack all my clothes in my school bag and put the other essentials in another bag. I got in my closet and took a box. I open it and took all the money I had left from my summer jobs and fold it in my wallet. Suddenly, I hear my door unlock. It was my time. I put my hoodie on, since it was cold outside, and got out of my room with my bags. My parents saw me but didn't say a word. I just had a huge grin as I was walking past them. I throw the key and left this horrible place. I didn't want to have anything in common with them. I'll surely change my name.

My idea was to walk to the music store and found back Austin and live with him. If he still want me too. If not I'll found myself another place.

I arrive at the music shop. No body was there. I left my bags behind the counter and ran up to the listening rooms and went all the way in the back. I open the door wide and saw Austin sitting in the same spot when we last saw each other a month ago. Austin froze he look at me and his brown eyes started to water. We didn't say a word as I dive into his embrace. Smelling his scent again, feeling his arms around me, being able to touch his thick brown hair, to feel his shave skin, to look into his big brown eyes. Then I felt his soft lips again on mine.At first it was sweet but I put my hands around his strong neck, deepening the kiss. I was sitting on his lap, his legs were in between mine. His arms pulled me even closer to him making my breast go up under his chin. I could feel him smile into the kiss as we finally pulled away but staying close to each other.

"Happy Birthday Mary" Austin murmured to me with happiness all over his face. "Would you bring me with you?" I ask him, doing little puppy eyes. He softly tap my nose as he smile. "I have a great birthday gift for you" Austin said. He grab me by the waist and he got up on his feet. The world seem so high from his height! After getting out of the listening room he put me down and we lace our fingers together. none of us wanted to let go of the other. He grab my bags and put it in his van as he drove me to my birthday gift.

I didn't ask him what it was thought because I like surprise like that! He pull the car into the woods, away from the city and there was a little wooden house. Everything seem new, the view from the balcony was the river and we had it all for our self. I got out of the car and Austin join my side. "This is for us Mary. Only the both of us are going to live here" I smile widely at him before kissing his lips again. He made me visit the house. We were in the kitchen when Austin look at me with a weird look on his face. "Yeah, I know my hair are ugly I'm going to dye it purple soon" I told him. "No, no. I like it brown" He said as he took my hand. "Okay, but I still want purple in it!" I told him and he nob with a smile before we got upstairs.

"But, how am I suppose to graduate if I don't go to school anymore?" I ask Austin with worried eyes. "Don't worry babe, my aunt is an old teacher and with all the good grades you have she is 100% sure that you will graduate" He said as he cup my face in his hands.

THAT NIGHT

Before dinner, Austin had helped me dye my hair brown again. It felt weird but I still had purple so if it made my love happy that I had more brown than purple, why not?

I was getting all my stuff in the drawer that Austin had left for me.  When I felt two pair of hands around my waist. I lean in the touch his my back hit his bare chest. I have missed him so much. 

He trailed soft little kisses on my neck before putting my body softly on the comfy bed. He took a moment to make his brown eyes drown into mine before I push some of his hair off his beautiful shaped face. I took his glasses off, since he only wore them to read, and I put them on the nightstand. He kiss me passionately, before he slowly took the end of my shirt. The chills send shiver down my spine as I let him do his things. After throwing my shirt into the nowhere he untangle my bra with one hand and a smirk on his face, he was proud. After throwing my bra away he didn't even glance at them, he just look into my eyes. "I had missed you so much, I love you" He said before kissing me. He pull my pants away as I did the same for him. The heat grow more and more within the seconds with our body touching. He take some protection in the nightstand and put the condom on his cock. He played and kiss my breast, it felt so good to be this close to him. I played with his hair. One of his hand slowly went down in my inner tight, "Someone is already wet" Austin said in such a sexy voice that I only wanted him more. "Just for you Austin" I said winking at him before he kiss me. His fingers where slightly touching my vagina entrance just to tease me even more. "Just fuck me already Austin!" I told him tired of getting teased. He started to kiss me again and pulled away looking deeply in my eyes before his push himself slowly in me. I couldn't help but moan, arched my back and close my eyes. By the time, I adjust myself to his size and he speed up his pace. Pushing faster and stronger in me. Even if it was the first time that we were making love, somehow he knew what I loved and what to do. As he continue to kiss my breast, one of his hand got down and he started to rub my clito. "Oh My God Austin!" I said into a gasp. I wasn't waiting for that one but it just felt so good.  "Babe I'm about to come" I whisper in his ear. "Come for me baby" Austin whisper back in my ear. I felt my climax growing more and more and I finally let go. "AUSTIN!" Was the only word that I could say as I reach my orgasm. A smile was on his face as he grab my waist and pull himself in me as far as he could go. "You,r so tight babe!" He said and he finally let go too. He gasp as he keep his final slam and pull out of me. He threw the use condom in the trash before cuddle next to me. 

"I love you Mary" He said as I nuzzle my face in his neck. I put a kiss on his neck. "I love you too babe" And we fell asleep in each others arms. Feeling more happy then ever.