Chapter 4

He took my hand and dragged me away from the bar. We walked through a door beside the bar. There was a janitor office. He locked the door and came quickly against me. He put whole his muscular body against mine and pushed me hard against the one free wall in the little room.

As fast as he came at me, he quickly ended it.

-  This is wrong, you are very drunk and I don't want to take advantage of you, he said.
-  Pff, I don't mind, I answered.

Isaac's POV

She was beautiful, pure... and I didn't want to take that away from her, because I know that when the morning comes she'll regret it all.
I usually don't care about this stuff, but with her... it's a felling that I can't explain... but one thing I knew for sure, I want her to want me too, when she's sober.

I stood there and thought about it when she just fall out of nowhere to the ground, but thank god i I catch her in time.

What the hell am I supposed to do now, I can't just leave her? She has to come with me. Now matter how dangerous I am.

Emma's POV

The next morning

I slowly opened my eyes, but where am I? I was terrified, I slowly turned around and saw a hot guy.
Omgomgomgomgomgomg!!! I promised myself that this wouldn't happen again!

I slowly took his arm who was on top of me away and  quickly stood up, for what felt like hours I just stood and admired his beauty. Then he suddenly opens his eyes...

-  Are you watching me when I'm sleeping? he asked and giggled.
-  No, I quickly answered and turned around.

Haha! Hi guys! Sorry I didn't updated but I didn't have time, next chapter will be out tomorrow!! I hope you liked the part where we saw a little bit about what Isaac has in mind! It will come more of that stuff in the following chapters!

Xoxo Alicia