Breakfast

Warning, the first part of this chapter is a bit of a lemon. It includes Futa so I made it a dream as to not affect the story plot.

______________________________________
Y/N POV
Dream
I grunted in pain as hibana thrusted into my ass hole, her large cock forcing open my fragile hole. *smack* *smack* *smack* her balls slammed against my own, causing them to go bright red. Hands on my hips, hibana brought me back with every thrust, fucking me like a whore. Infront of me was dokkaebi with a wide smile, her ass directly in my face. My lips were bright red from the lipstick that she put on me and I was leaving lipstick marks on her cheeks. Lip Marks remained on the hackers cock and balls from my earlier BJ and the smell of her cum still was on my breath.

Finnaly, hibana released her pent up stress and came inside me after hilting her long cock inside me. At the same time, dokkaebi climaxed all over the floor. Hibana withdrew her flaccid cock, allowing my poor abused hole to leak her semen and close back up, though it was still very loose.

Y/N POV
Female dorms
Groggily opening my eyes I was met with a pair of boobs being smothered against my face by hibana, her smooth, silk like hair draped over her cute sleeping face. Though hibana was infront of me I still felt a weight on my back, who though? Craning my neck I could see a certain south korean hacker, peacefully sleeping while spooning me.

After struggling to escape their grips I finnaly got out, allowing me to see it was still slightly dark outside which indicated I was up early. Glancing at the bed side table I saw the bright green numbers 4:34 AM. Deciding to go to the cafeteria anyway I slipped on some joggers and a shirt before walking towards the cafeteria, the silence of the base somewhat calming which was unusual considering how busy it is during the day.

When I arrived at the cafeteria it was empty, not even the workers were here yet which further emphasised the early hours so I just walked to the lounge area where all my gaming equipment was set up, props to dokkaebi who knew how to set it up. When I could see my own breath I realised I should probably warm up so I turned the fire on, grabbed my discarded blanket from last night before grabbing a controller and curling up under the blanket while playing warframe, I was in no condition for competitive play.

Time skip
Currently it was 7 am and most the operators were awake, some were sitting with me as they watched me play warframe while talking. Just as I was about to start a mission I was yanked off the sofa by frost before she dragged me to the cafeteria, mumbling about how I need to eat breakfast. Sat down next to frost and caveira, they both closed the distance between us so I was squashed between their side boob. My cheeks quickly reddened which only got worse when caveira fed me a piece of bacon, intending to spoon feed me. When I tried to refuse she forced fed me but luckily my saviour came in the form of capitao and sledge when capitao distracted his fellow Brazilian long enough for sledge to drag me away to safety.

"you alright there Y/N?" said sledge, handing me a plate of breakfast
"yeah, thanks for the save because any longer and I would have suffocated" I replied, trying to calm my blush.
"no problem, though I thing I'm back on cav's bad side" said regretfully, arriving at the table with a red punch mark on his cheek.
"ooh, you alright there cap?" buck asked, cringing at the mark.
"I'll be aright, though I think I'm getting glares from all the girls" he replied and true to his word all the girls were glaring from their tables, eyes full of fury. Some were even tightly clutching knives that they were using for breakfast.
"well Y/N.. You wanna shoot a gun?" asked bandit, a big, eager smile on his lips.
"WHAT?!!!!!"
______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed
Sorry about the wait, encountered a bit of writer's block
Bye!