Shooting Range

I'm back now. Once I've finished this book I'll go back to the other one and finish that. Once my two active books are completed I'm thinking of going back to my roots
Deppressed male reader x [insert female]
Alright, my original plan was to complete a book I was writing behind the scenes but now that I've fractured my thumb things have changed.
I've completed 3 chapters, combined of 4000 words. This book is about RWBY.
Because updates are gonna slow down I could use these chapters to give me some time, though I worry that it'll be hard to get chapters out for both books afterwards.
The reason I haven't uploaded them is because I don't want to be worrying about missing deadlines and it interfering with how quick I update rainbow six chapters.
I'm letting you choose if you want me to publish that book so it'll give me 15-21 days, choosing if I update every 5 days or every week
Anyway, onto the chapter.
______________________________________
Y/N POV
Shooting range, 5 AM
Currently, I was at the shooting range with sledge, blackbeard, bandit and vigil. We had to do it early because there was no way I'd be able to get away from any of the girls during the day. Luckily, I was able to slip out the dorm without waking anyone up so now I can finally shoot some guns like the mp7 and the f2... Well, that's if I can control it's recoil.
"so y/n, we're gonna start with something simple." sledge said, handing me a p12
"Simple yet highly effective" added bandit, slightly offended at sledge's description of his pistol. The man in question brushed him off.

Taking aim down the range I suddenly fired, surprising and slightly startling  the operators. I shot all 16 bullets, though it was anything but smooth. I examined the target that I was shooting at along with the operators.
9 shots had hit the body, 1 hit the neck and the rest had missed.
"considering it's your first time shooting a gun, you did alright" praised blackbeard. I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

Next was the k1A, vigil's main weapon besides his smg 12 and c-75 (your fucking mental if you use the bosg). Tightly gripping the gun I took aim down the range before unleashing a small burst of bullets at the target. Once I was comfortable that I could control the gun I held down the trigger, emptying the clip into the target and earning a round of applause from the operators around me.

Next was the GIGN's shotgun. Readying myself I aimed down the range before pulling the trigger. Unfortunately, no one thought about how small and light I was and I was sent flying back due to the recoil. Smashing my back against the wall I crumpled to the ground with a grunt of pain as the operators rushed towards me.
"I'm fine, don't worry" I said, calming them down though sledge was still skeptical.
"oh and guys" I said
"hmm?" they responded
"you tell anyone about this, I'll tell caveira that you gave me a loaded gun and told me nothing about the safety's" I threatened.
Their faces paled before they nodded to show they understand, causing me to smile.
"Great, now let's go get breakfast" I cheerfully said, practically skipping to the cafeteria. The operators sweat dropped before following me.

Walking into the cafeteria, we were the only ones there so (thankfully) I wasn't gonna get swarmed by the girls, allowing me to eat in piece. I can only rely on the guys to keep me safe while I eat so I'm not kidnapped halfway through eating my food. Grabbing my breakfast, I sat at the table before talking with the guys.
"so, what have you guy's been doing since I left?" I asked
"nothing much, a recruit once took a picture of caveira's ass so she stabbed him through his hand and threatened to gouge out his eyes, funny how caveira would let you grope her and do so many things but as soon as someone mentions that she stabs them. Oh and Lesion lost a gu mine by accident and a recruit stepped on it, he fell unconscious while spassing, it was hilarious" said sledge, laughing as he remembered those stories.

"what about you kid, any good stories?" asked blackbeard, wolfing down a piece of bacon.
"well, there was this one time where I got swarmed by fans in public and I basically started a riot, cars had trouble getting through, streets were cramped etc... And I actually ended up  fracturing my ankle" I replied.
"was it painful?" asked bandit, lifting up his spoon of cereal.
"it was, thankfully as soon as I screamed out in pain there was a big circle of room for me about 3m in diameter and an ambulance was called"
Shuffling caught my attention as Thatcher, pulse and Castle sat down, dropping their trays of food onto the table.
"sup guys" I greeted them, nodding my head.
"sup" they replied.

Across the cafeteria I noticed caveira, Ash, IQ, Hibana and frost were sat at a table, conversing with each other while glancing at me from time to time. They might be plotting something.
______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed
Bye!