Arrival

Y/N POV
HELICOPTER
Jolted awake by the vibrations of the helicopter landing I let out a long yawn before stretching my tense muscles. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I picked up my heavy bag and stepped out into the harsh, bitter cold. Bullets of rain hit me immediately and I was drenched, the cold feeling on my skin making me shiver in my boots. Groggily walking towards the building I saw no one was outside, probably because they'd freeze to death in this weather, it was cold enough to make your fingers turn blue. Finnaly I arrived at the front door but instead of being greeted by warm air like I expected I was instead  greeted by a repairman... Fixing the heater. Damn it!

A few steps into the office and I was tackled to the ground by a warm bundle of joy, her soft ginger hair tickling my face. She embraced me tightly in her arms as if I would dissapear if she let go.
"Y/N! YOUR BACK!" she shouted in joy.
"hi Ash, nice to see you again... Can you get off me please?" I asked, trying to get out from under her with a mild blush on my cheeks.
"fine, OH MY GOD YOUR FREEZING, GIMME A SEC" she said in shock before bolting away. Taking this chance I stood up off the rough carpet to be met with sledge, a warm smile adorning his lips.
"long time no see ay mate? You had us worried yesterday, we thought you were going to lose but then you clutched it. I may not know much about video games but I know that  was an impressive performance you did" sledge greeted, extending his hand for a shake
"thanks sledge, it's good to hear that from my favourite operator" I replied, extending my hand for a handshake
"favourite ay?"
"yep, though don't tell the others I said that"
"I won't" sledge replied, an ear to ear grin on his face.

Before I could start talking again I was tackled, again, by the energetic woman who currently was holding a thick blanket. Wrapping it tightly around me like a burrito she proceeded to throw my bag at sledge, winding him In the process, before she picked me up bridal style. I rested my head against her chest sub counciosly and listened to the rythem of her heart beat.

Walking into a room full of operators, Ash set me down on a sofa consisting of IQ, ela and dokkaebi. As soon as I was placed on the sofa they immediately engulfed me, their boobs covering my face.
"Y/N! WE MISSED YOU"
Right now I was a blushing mess with 3 girls on top of me until finally they were pulled off me by sledge, the saviour himself grinning from ear to ear. Seems he was happy to be my favourite.

Taking a big breath of air, i happily greeted them with a smile which made them melt... Before attempting to jump back onto me. Tachanka stood up to help sledge keep them off me so I could talk without being smothered by anyone. Sitting next to me, the Lord extended his hand which I gladly accepted with a smile, his strong grip not surprising me one bit. I don't know how finka can handle him, he must destroy her.

"How are you y/n, its been awhile ain't it?" came bandit
"yep, 1 year and we nearly didn't." I replied
"ugh, if you had left us with n3rd I would have hunted you down" said caveira, a soft glare on her face. I'm struggling to tell if she's joking or not.
"erh... Lucky I didn't then ay? Oh yeah, what happened to the heater?" I asked
"one of the recruits didn't put the safety on his shotgun and came in with it over his shoulder. The idiot accidentally pulled the trigger and filled the heater with lead, short-circuiting half the building" replied dokkaebi, though weirdly with a small yet noticeable mischievous grin.
"wait... The male dorms have heat right?" I asked with hope.
"sorry bud, we don't" replied blackbeard.
"Great, I'm gonna freeze to death overnight" I said, gripping the blanket tightly to me.
"well not necessarily... I've got a custom heater built above my bed, it runs on a separate grid, you can sleep with me so you don't freeze" replied hibana, a wide smile on her lips.
I didn't want to but I knew it would only get colder and colder so with reluctance, I accepted her offer.

Repairman pov
I just don't get it, the shotgun didn't hit anything vital. Everything is fine it's just that the systems are refusing to turn on yet the female dorms still have heat. Hmm... Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

______________________________________
Tell me in the comments what kink you would like in the next chapter.
E.G
Cross dressing
Rimming
Embarrassment
Assworship
Etc...

Hope you enjoyed
Bye!