"So, I guess you do? You're so smart, huh?"

"I ain't say I was."

"You don't have to say it. You think you're smart but you ain't shit! Just another disrespectful nigga that won't ever be shit! I can't wait until I move far away from this bitch!"

"You should be happy a nigga like me chose you! Niggas ain't no better up there. They just gone use your naive ass."

"Well at least I'll be in the magazines."

I shook my head and left her house without another word. I expected her to have more sense, being a little older, but she was just as stupid as the younger hoes.

When I walked into the my house, I could only hear music blasting from Ruby's room. My mama was working late, and I knew she wouldn't be home until later on that night. While taking a piss, all I could here was annoying ass Rihanna songs. I figured she was probably cleaning, but the shit was too loud and I was starting to get a headache. Leaving the bathroom, I headed to her door and opened it, before noticing two bodies under the sheets.

"What the fuck?" I barked, snatching the sheets off of them both.

When I saw Don on top of her, I blacked out.

"Joaq, I ain't-" He tried speaking before swung towards him.

He managed to move out of the way and pull up his pants, before jumping up from the bed.

"Fuck wrong witchu', nigga? That's my lil' sister, bruh!"

We ended up tussling around her room, knocking over the lamp and nightstand. Don was a bit stronger, since he was in shape, able to take and throw rougher licks. When I felt like he was getting the upper hand, I pulled my arms around him, slamming him to ground. I jumped up before him and gave him two blows to the face.

"Chill the fuck out, bruh!" He bucked, covering his eye and holding his arm out.

Ruby was screaming at me from the bed, with the sheets wrapped around her body.

"Na nigga, yeen my fucking brother! Get up out my crib!"

I was out of breath and my nose was bleeding, as I stood over him. If he wasn't Don, I would have tried to murder him for pulling some foul shit like this.

He rose to his feet and headed out of the door. After hearing the shutting sound, I walked out of Ruby's room, before I felt her pulling my arm.

"Let me see your nose!"

"Get the fuck back!" I snatched away, giving her a mug. "What the fuck is you thinking, Ruby?"

"I'm sixteen, Joaq!"

"Yea, a lil' hoe!"

"We're in love! Why are you trying to embarrass me?"

"That nigga don't fucking love you! I fucked some of the same bitches with him! He don't give a fuck about your ass! The nigga nineteen and you sixteen!"

"Yes he does!" She spoke with tears in her eyes.

"Stay away from him Ruby! If I find out you been talking to him, I'ma fuck you up!"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

She stormed away from me and slammed the door, while I headed towards the bathroom.

Grabbing a towel, I wiped the dripping blood away from my nose and snatched my car keys.

A few weeks passed and I hadn't seen Don on the block. I felt like Ruby was still communicating with him, so I checked her phone regularly and threw constant threats. She refused to say anything to me, like I had done something wrong.