"Will you two fuck off already?!"

"Hey! That's not how you greet your friends," yelled Paige.

"I clearly remember stating the fact that you two are not my friends anymore."

"Ria, you have to listen to us atleast," Brandon said, as he brushed my hair gently.

"No! What explanation do you even have to offer? Why the fuck would you ask my ex to "protect" me when the guy clearly doesn't give a shit about me?!"

They were silent.

"Answer me!" I yelled, but regretted it instantly as my sore throat ached with the sudden pressure.

"Calm down," Paige said as pushed me down and rubbed my back.

"Listen Ria, we both are extremely sorry about the way Zeeve behaved with you. I really didn't know he would fuck it up. The bastard will pay for hurting you, promise. But till then, am I forgiven?" Brandon asked, a cute smile painted on his face, while his eyes begged for forgiveness.

"Only if you tell me how the hell am I in danger?"

"No," he said, his voice firm and strong, "I don't want you worring over all this. I will look into the matter personally. Please don't over work yourself."

"Seriously?! You mean Zeeve kept me locked in that house for weeks trying to "protect" me and now when he is no more interested in the damn bloody job, you are going to look for someone else to do it rather than alerting me about the danger! This is fucki-" before I could finish off my angry rant, a sharp pain in my chest made it difficult for me to breath.

"Calm down Ria, please," Paige begged as she rubbed my back vigorously.

"Are you alright?"

I only nodded in response, not trusting my voice at the moment.

"I understand that you are angry at us, but ple-"

"I am furious at you both! Why on earth would you ask him for help, when he hurt me like none other? Why?!" My scratchy anger-filled tone sounded foreign to my own two ears.

"He was perfect for the job," Brandon mumbled.

"You're nuts!"

"He might have been harsh with you, but the guy still cares for you."

"Cares for me? It seems like you've forgotten that he is the reason I am lying on this bed with a fucking cold and a bloody headache."

"But how do you think you reached the hospital in the first place?"

"That doesn't matter! If that fucktard wouldn't have returned, then there would have been no hospitals involved in the first place!"

"But he is-" Paige began but I cut her off.

"Why the hell are you justifying his actions! You are begging me to forgive you yet you are supporting him! Just get out off my house, I already have an awful headache."

"Ria he is a good guy," she whispered.

That's it!