Chapter 3

^ Princess Arisa
————————————————————————————————————————

All the students saw was a very beautiful teenage girl, around 17, step gracefully into the room. She had silver hair, sky blue eyes, pointed ears, and two enchanting moles, one underneath the corner of each of her eyes. The air in which she carried herself was noble and stood apart from the mediocre way any of the students stood. As she looked at the nervous group of students, she gently smiled. Her smile so bright it was like an angel descended from heaven.

The males were immediately taken with her. Staring at her as if she were some kind of fairy that needed a knight to protect her. The females blushed seeing her and her gentle smile. She had silver ornaments attached to her ear that sparkled very beautifully. Her gown looked like a ball gown except it didn't have the extra layers for her dress and it framed her figure nicely. It was a beautiful silver color and its length reached the floor. She wore on her head a silver tiara that sparkled with small, finely crafted jewels adorned in it.

"She's so pretty. She looks like a model", Lyra heard Jen whisper into her ear, her voice full of admiration. Lyra nodded as she thought of that old man's words, 'Old summoning room? So it's exactly what I thought huh...Don't tell me there's a demon king too.'

Lyra was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard the beautiful girl speak, her melodious voice as stirring as a harp, "My apologies. I did not wish for you to be summoned in this way. I had hoped to be able to present to you a grand welcoming, o heroes. It was my negligence that led you to being summoned in this old room." Saying so, the beautiful girl proceeded to grab ahold of the side of her dress and curtsy.

"Princess! Princess, there is no need for you to bow! It was this old man who was not careful enough that led to this error." The red robed old man next to her exclaimed as he watched the princess extend her apologies.

"Who are you and why are we here?" After snapping out of his daze, the class leader, Tyler, couldn't help but say defensively. Everyone snapped out of their daze of staring at the princess when they heard his question and looked at one another with apprehension, nerves tight.

"Insolent! How dare you talk to the princess like that!" The red robed old man yelled.

"It's perfectly alright", the princess stated as she motioned with her hand for the old man to stop. Taking a step forward, the princess placed her hand against her chest and began to speak, "My sincerest apologies. I should have introduced myself. I am Arisa Hollow, the first princess of Synestra Kingdom, daughter of King Erin, and I implore you to save our kingdom."