Vampire Kisses Part 19

"What is it, Sir Davon" I asked giggling as he pulled me to the garden right in the view of the meeting room he took a deep breath "Alexsandria Mariaha Salvatare, I loved you since the day I first set my eyes on you. I want to make you a promise, that I will always protect no matter how high in power I'am. I vow to always be true to you. Since we are too young to wed I want to give you this" he held up a ring encrested with a red ruby "as a promise to wed when we are ready, do you accept Alexsandria?" he looked down at me I nodded "I accept Davon James Van'Lucas, to this ring as a promise" he smiled putting it on my finger then grabbing my face and kissing me. I heard someone clear their throat we both turned around to see my Father and Mother she was gripping onto his sleeve "William! No don't do this to her" my Mother pleaded to him "It must be done it's for the best" he turned to both me and Davon "Alexsandria, my only daughter, a presious light you must be taken away from this manor and be trained as our future queen, and with NO distractions" my eyes widnened "No! I won't leave Davon!" I stood my ground "It has already been arranged you will stay with Sir Markus and learn to controll. Davon will have to wait if he loves you" he waved off as I crashed to the ground on my knees shaking "No, no, no Mother stop this!" I pleaded at her she looked at me with tears in her eyes "Daughter, sorry there is nothing I can do" I shot up.

"Davon!" I cried as he hugged me "Alexsandria, I'll wait for you" he gestured to the ruby ring on my finger. He gasped and pulled me to the side of him as his parents approched "The Salvatare Parents are correct, Davon." His Mother said calmly "Were both sending you away to train with Sir Ivan, this is for the best of the kingdom of next generations future" his Father spoke full of authority "You leave tonight" he said nodded off and walking his mother's eyes full of tears trying to hold them back. "D-davon?" I shook crying "I can't go without you" tears rain down my face when I heard a voice behind me "Pretty faces should'nt cry,love" I turned around to be faced with Markus "I-I won't go with you!" I stammered still fighting back the tears "Love, you don't have a choice say goodbye to him because were leaving" I shook my head in shock "Now?" he rolled his eyes "Yes, Now the quicker you say goodbye the easier it is" I shook my head pulling away from Davon "No, Markus" I focused on him and pictured myself sending shockwaves through him in a milisecond every vampire within the palace started screaming and covering their ears "Stop!" Markus said gripping my wrists "Alexsandria! Now!" I shook my head "NO" without a thought rain started pouring from the sky and thunder startered is that me? I thought hall started to come down in huge porportions "Alexsandria! Stop!" Davon cried still covering his ears how do I stop? I thought I closed my eyes and breathed in and out and pictured Davon and I in a meadow with no one there to judge us. The weather went back to normal and the screaming stopped before I knew it I was in Markus' arms gripping on to me tightly "DAVON!" I screamed I could see was him in the hands of Ivan and being dragged to a car. "no" I spoke with barely a whisper "Alexsandria were going, NOW!" he yelled at me darkly his eyes blood red "M-markus" he picked me up and flew me almost to his car putting me in the front seat as we started down the road "Markus take me back" I pleaded tears flowed down my face as he gripped on the steering whell "I don't have any clothes or my phone or--" he cut me off "All packed and at my home, were'nt expecting this were you Princess?" he laughed " When can I go home?" I wiped my tears with my fingers "When I say so" he chuckled his eyes still red "Seeing what you did back there not a while" I cried harder "Alexsandria, it's not so bad" he said running his fingers through my drenched hair "Yes it is! I just want to be with Davon!" I pulled my knees up to my chest he sighed "If you stick to training you'll be allowed to see him once a week. See I'm not so bad am I?" I nodded I jumped across the car and wrapped my arms around his neck "Thank you, Markus why are your eyes red by the way?" he shrugged his shoulders "Your not the only one with a temper" he gave me a half smile "Markus, what are your gifts?" I asked him out of couriosty "Several. I can put people to sleep, mind control, read peoples gifts" he smirked at me and I shuddered "and a few others, I'm happy you found a second gift--weather control both your gifts are dangerous but with control youcan use them to your full strength". His eyes went back on the road "I live farther back then the Purebloods live, Alexsandria" he shurgged "Sometimes I can hate people" he laughed. We were both slient from then on I suppose I fell asleep because I was being shaken by Markus "Get up, were here" I looked up to see an huge manor it's towers looked as they could touch the sky, and it's beauty was breath taking but it gave me a slight since of the chills. Markus snapped to three girls that had suddenly stood in front of us "Bring the bags up to the west wing, Abbagail, Sarah, Anne" he nodded and turned to me "Come on, I won't bite..maybe" I rolled my eyes picking up my skirts of my dress and following him to the front door 'Maybe this won't be so bad' I thought as he opened the door 'I'm going to get lost in this house for sure' I sighed. As I came in through the door "Only you and your servants live here?" I asked in disbelif he shook his head "No, I live here also with my younger brother, Stefan" he walked farther in the house as I followed him up several flights of stairs "Stay away from him" he turned around and looked me in the eye. "Why?" I asked him "He's not the best influence, Alexsandria let's just say that" he sighed and continued to walk up the stairs and turned right at the end he opened a door "This is your room" he gestured as I walked in to the circular room-- it was huge! It had stone walls and wood flooring there was a stone fireplace in the front of the room straight across from a king sized canopy bed. This room reminding me of the fairy tail of Repunzul my Mother used to tell me when I was little. Markus cleared his thoart "I need to attend to business, you are free to explore the grounds" he left in a blink of an eye and closed the door as he went. When Markus left I went straight to the large window, were at least five stories up, my room look down on a beautiful flower garden. I heard a gentle knocking on the door "Miss. Salvatare?" a girl's voice said "Yeah?' they came into the room, the three girls from down stairs carrying my bags and set them down in the corner of my room by the fireplace. "Would that be all, Miss?" they asked me "Yes, thank you" they nodded and scurried out of my room shutting the door when they left I went to my bags searching for my phone frantactly I gasped when I finnialy found it I quickly dialled Davon's number it rang twice "Alexsandria?" he breathed "Yes, it's me." I gluped "I miss you already". "I know, me too." he continued "Where did he take you?" I asked Davon "To his home of course" he retorded a heard a voice in the backround "Look Alexsandria, I'm starting training in the morining so I have to go" tears welled up in my eyes as I choked out an "O-okay" the phone call ended. I got out a brush from my bag and combed in roughly through my now dry hair straighting it, I smiled I got an idea as I headed for the window I slammed open the pane making it and the glass shudder I swiftly got on the ledge, a servant walked in and saw me "Miss!" she screamed as I jumped of the edge and landed on my feet at the ground I did'nt get hurt of course--I'm a freaking vampire! I ignored the ladies screams and ran directly into the forest as fast as I could.