Chapter 1

🌸Joy's POV🌸

Senior year, yey! (Note the sarcasm, people.)

Okay, so I'm Joy Henderson, 18 years old and single. Do I really need to say that? Seems like. I study at Sun International School. You can say that... we have money, more than average. Don't get me wrong, I do love to study but I always seem to fail... in my Math class, why? I have no idea too! What makes it worse is about my teacher, Mr. Flank. His surname is as ugly as him, not be mean or anything but I'm saying the truth. He's always in a shitty mood and always gives us a lot of work. I hate it.

"Joy let's go you don't wanna be late now,do you?" My best friend, Anne,said to me as she dangle her car keys on her fingers.

"Yeah, let's go."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Do you think Mr. Flank will change?" Anne asked next to me.

We are here now at our Math class- yes, it's our first class, awesome -and she's showering me with questions, that are nonsense,obviously.

"Nah, don't think so. He will still be the ugly, old looking, shit faced and..." The door opened, cutting me off.

"Hello class!"

"...hot." I continued. Wait, HOT!?

"Okay. My name is Jerson Michael Adam, I am your new Math teacher since your old teacher is now retired. So, I'll be with you the whole school year and I want to meet all of you. Let's start with you, pretty girl by the door!" He said, pointing to me. ME!?

"Tell me your name and ask me ANY question you want to ask. You can call me Mr. JM or Mr. Adam, your choice, hon." Why am I blushing!?

"Uhh... My n-name is Joy Henderson. H-How old are y-you Mr. Adam?" Shit,why am I stuttering!?

"Don't need to be nervous, sweetie. I'm now 22 years old." He said giving me a smile that made me blush harder- if that's even possible! But why am I blushing?!

"Hi, I'm Anne Daniels and please don't take this the wrong way Mr. Adams, I'm just curious but are you single?" What?! Is Anne crazy!?

"You're really curious, aren't you,Ms. Daniels but no, I'm already taken." He said with a smile. He's taken? Why am I feeling...hurt in my chest? What is this?

"You like him, don't you Joy?" Anne whispered.

"What!? N-No I don't!"

"Yep, you do like him, obvious, girl. But since I'm your best friend, I will keep my mouth shut."

"You better, or else I'll strangle you to death." I muttered under my breath.

"Wait, so you DO like him?"

"What!? I d-din't say that!"

"Guilty little girl." She said with some 'tsk's

"Okay, you can use the rest of your period as free time just don't make any unnecessary noises or else I'll give you a ton of Math works." Everyone groaned.

"Now go." He said, sitting down on the teacher's chair and pulling his phone out, typing something.

"I bet he's texting his girlfriend." Anne whispered.

"Anne could you please stop?"

"I'm just saying!" She said, raising her arms up in defense.

"But look at him, he's smiling. He IS texting her girlfriend."

"One more tease and I swear Anne Daniels I'm gonna slit your throat in your sleep later."

"Fine fine, I'll shut up." She said with a smirk.

I looked at Mr. Adam and saw him indeed smiling. What is this unknown feeling in my chest? Could it be... jealousy? I can't like my teacher, that's so wrong!

But why does it felt so...right?

-------------------------------------------

That's Chapter 1, yey!

New book, wow.

I have nothing else to say now, haha AWKWARD.

Vote

Comment

Fan!!

Thanks and love yah! :)