1. He's a Flirt

As Lucas enters the party, everyone greets him by giving him a high-five. He smiles brightly at the males, giving them a curt nod when they were too far for his reach. He stood at 5'10 and he wasn't scrawny, but he also wasn't piled up with muscles. Underneath the grey t-shirt he wore, he had a slight six pack appearing, and his arms weren't thin either. He could at least do sixty push-ups before giving up.

He enters the giant living room, spotting a beautiful young woman drinking by herself at the bar. The lady had long brown locks and from far away, her skin looks flawless. He clasp his hands together, walking smoothly towards the lady.

He had his ways with women. He simply smiled at them, made them laugh at a joke, and then boom, they fall for him-- at least for him anyways. He quietly sits on the stool next to her, giving out his signature white toothy smile, and that's when she took her gaze away from the crowd and onto him.

"Hello," she said awkwardly, taking a sip of her drink.

"Hey. I saw you a bit bored, thought I'd come here and make you smile," he said with a chuckle at the end. "I'm Lucas, by the way."

"I'm Amy," she said with a big sigh. "I'm here with my so-called boyfriend, but he's over there dancing with another girl."

Lucas smirked. "Maybe we could get back at him, if you know what I mean," he said as he bit his lip. Her eyes glistened, surprised that someone was actually going to help her. 

"I... I don't know. I don't want to do that to him," she said, glancing at her boyfriend who seemed to have noticed them. "He's going to come--" Before she could finish her sentence, the man yelled out for her.

"Amy!"

She flinched at her name being called out, but as Lucas looked at her face she seemed more annoyed than scared. "He's always like this," she sighed. 

"Give me your number. If you want me to give him a good lesson, I'm here for you." He smiled, pulling his phone out of his butt pocket.

She smiled thankfully, grabbing the phone out of Lucas's hand and typing a number into it. "You're really nice," but as Lucas was about to say something, her boyfriend grabbed her shoulder, putting her under his arm. 

"Hey Brandon," the guy said, only to get a curt nod from him. Amy gave the phone back to Lucas, staying quiet as her boyfriend stared at her. "We're gonna head out, stay safe bro." He said pulling the girl away and making her follow him into the crowd of people dancing.

Lucas smirked. "Jeremiah," he said under his breath. "Cute girlfriend." He chuckled watching Amy's figure disappear into the crowd. He now stared at the number in his phone, his mind thinking of how he was going to steal Amy away from Jeremiah. He wouldn't normally steal girl's away from their boyfriend's, but this time was okay. Jeremiah's an unloyal bitch and this was simply his karma.