6. Jealousy

Couples are meant to have fights, because if there are no fights, are they really interested in each other? But the thing is, they weren't a couple... officially at least. Well, they didn't even know what they were, they just flirted with each other and gave each other butterflies.

He stood frozen, wondering what this feeling was. Jealousy? Anger? Sadness? He felt everything and he wanted to seriously punch something, but he just stood there. He watched every time the random girl ruffled up Nathaniel's hair, every time the girl leaned onto Nathaniel to laugh, every time she touched Nathaniel's face, and all he did was laugh with her. We're not even together. So why am I like this?

"Let's go Lucas," Kieran said, pulling onto Lucas's sweatshirt. Yet, even on the hardest pull, Lucas did not dare budge. He felt his heart slightly break, but he knew it was selfish of him since they weren't even together. It felt as if he had been standing frozen for hours, but it had only been a couple seconds. He snapped out of his frozen state, starting to blink, then he looked at Kieran. "You okay?" Kieran asked, only to receive a big sigh from Lucas.

"Let's just go,"

The two males walked side by side, Lucas trying his best to indicate to Nathaniel that he was hurt when they walked past him. Nathaniel's eyes were stuck on Lucas, yet his little dumb self did not get the indication.

Nathaniel propped himself off his locker, excusing himself away from the girl and dashed towards Lucas. 

"Lucas!" He yelled out, catching up to the two males. Lucas whispered something to Kieran, then dashes pass a corner and leaves. "Hey, why'd he leave?" Nathaniel asked Kieran. 

Kieran narrowed his eyes. "I don't know, what do you think?"  With that, he walked off after Lucas, leaving Nate confused. Nate looked towards the crowd of people, spotting the head of his kitten. Then he laughed. 

"So Lucas can get jealous,"

Lucas walked into class with a frown, not even noticing the group of guys who held a high-five out for him. He walked towards his desk and laid his head down, looking at the door to see if Nathaniel would walk in. He walked in. When Nate's eyes caught onto Lucas, Lucas instantly turned his head away. He didn't know whether to let the butterflies fill his stomach, or to stay mad at the guy, but soon enough he let both of the feelings fill him. 

Lucas watched Nathaniel sit down, then when they stared at each other, Lucas pointed to his phone to indicate that he was going to text him.

---

My cute Kitty:
You take the L

Handsome Man:
Aww, aren't you too cute to be jealous?

My cute Kitty:
Jealous? Me? You can flirt with all the girls you want.

Handsome Man:
I never mentioned anything about girls :DDDD LOLLLL 

Handsome Man:
So, what are you talking about? Hmm :DD

My cute Kitty:
Bye .

---

Lucas powered his phone off and put it inside his pockets, then looked at Nathaniel with a playful glare. Nathaniel teasingly gave him a kissy face, laughing when Lucas flipped him off. Of course Lucas was still a bit mad that Nathaniel acted as if nothing happened, but at the same time, maybe Nathaniel really didn't know cause he is a bit slow. 

Lucas sighed. This is what I get for falling in love with a dumb person.