Angel blades were brought out. Castiel began to fight the three angels, but was inevitably caught by Dumah who held the angel blade to his throat. "Drop the blade, Dumah" The angels turned to see the ever-so illusive Lucifer. When Dumah didn't do so, it irritated Lucifer. "You hesitate? This isn't gonna one of those make my day moments, is it? Okay. Buh-bye" Lucifer straightened up, his eyes glowing red. The three angels retreated to heaven, leaving Castiel behind with the devil himself.

Lucifer than sat down on a bench, coughing and wheezing out of exhaustion. "What are you doing back in this world?" Castiel questioned bitterly. "What are you doing alive?" Lucifer argued back, making Castiel roll his eyes. "It's complicated" Castiel heaved. "Same here. Obviously, getting here took its toll" Castiel realized something. "You're weak" He went to charge at the archangel.

"Yeah, I'm clearly not myself" Lucifer got up when Castiel was marching over. "But, oh, cowboy, I'm not that weak. And you and I need to talk" Lucifer exclaimed. "I have no interest in talking to you. And if this is about your son or daughter—" Lucifer cut him off. "Okay, I get it, I get it. Custody of my kids is a non-starter. But if you can please just shelve the eternal enemies thing for a second, we have a situation. And by "we," I mean everything alive. We're sorta... all gonna die".

NICKS BAR:

Castiel and Lucifer went to a bar to discuss everything, though it was clear that Castiel wanted to be anywhere else but there. He didn't trust Lucifer at all considering that the last time they were together he killed him. If it weren't for Jack and Jenna, he'd still be dead.

"Everything I am telling you is true. You were there, man. You saw what that place was like. The Michael I just described to you is responsible for that" Lucifer became irritated when Castiel wouldn't make eye contact with him and looked as if he wasn't believing him.

"What? What? What? What? Will you—will you do me a favor and stop looking at the door every five seconds like you wanna get outta here?" Lucifer complained. "You'll forgive me if I'm a little on edge. The last time we were together, you killed me" Castiel recalled. "Well, last time we were together, you stabbed me" Lucifer added. "I'm sorry" Castiel lied, something obvious to Lucifer who just brushed it off.

"You wanna dwell on the past? I don't" Lucifer then lowered his voice. "I'm not myself anyway. What am I gonna do? Okay? Look, it's time to save the world. Be the heroic Castiel instead of the butt of Heaven's joke" Lucifer tried to encourage his angel brother. "I am not the b—" Castiel tried defending himself, but was inevitably cut off. "I'm, you know, just sayin" The willpower he possessed to not sock the archangel in the face was amazing.

"Okay. How do I save the world?" The ever so annoyed angel asked. "We. We, save the world" Lucifer corrected. "Oh no" Castiel looked to the side, thinking that this had to be one of Lucifer's tricks to get him to the twins. Castiel would never let that happen.

"Yeah, yeah. Look, you protected my son and daughter. They trust you. If you can convince the, to be on our team, I think the combined power of the four of us can drive Michael back. I'm telling you, this guy is not the same Michael that we knew. He's much more powerful" He tried reasoning. "Ok, if this Michael comes—" Castiel was cut off once again. "Not if. When. When. The guy's on a mission" Lucifer corrected, actually wanting to do the right thing for once.

"Well, you would seem to be the weak link on this team" Lucfier feigned a hurt face. "Okay, that hurt. That was unnecessary. I'm gonna let it go. Yes, my grace is a little bit depleted, but give me time, man. Work this out with me" This angel was really getting pissed off by the devil.