Art Contest Entry

Woooooooooo okay okay, hold on, hold on a minute-

I actually really like this. I'm pretty proud of it.

This is my entry to KittyCatsGoMeowMeow's Art Contest and oh boi.

I made up technically four (though it's kinda three instead) characters just for this and now I'm keeping them cuz' they look awesome xD

Life- I named her Genevieve, she's represented as a blue bird, she's super bubbly and irresponsible, and because of that our dear protagonist (girl in the middle) gets corrupted and becomes crazy, her hair turning blonde

Life- I named her Genevieve, she's represented as a blue bird, she's super bubbly and irresponsible, and because of that our dear protagonist (girl in the middle) gets corrupted and becomes crazy, her hair turning blonde. Life's irresponsibility made her have this epiphany and look at reality differently, driving her like I've said, crazy.

Death- Cordelia, represented as a...bat most likely? Gothic, mysterious, vague and quiet, the protagonist get's corrupted by her knowledge of fear of...death you can say, heh. Making her become a brunette and depressed, shown by her crying.

The Crown- the protagonist who doesn't have a name, but is called Lolerei when she's in Life's side, (AKA when she's crazy) and Mallory when she's depressed and in Death's side. Doesn't have real wings, though her love for nature caused her to have these transparent ones that look like leaves.

Uhhh...that's all the information I have for now. xP Reallyyyy like this though.

I kinda experimented with poses, you can say. And I also went super crazy and detailed with their hair as you can probably tell.

So thank you KittyCatsGoMeowMeow for making me come up with this idea. xD

Random emoji of the day;

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ (forceRayz me listening to our music xD)

--If you want to use my drawings, for a profile picture, background, book cover etc. please let me know first so I know about it (unless I already know you're going to use one or you requested it) and please credit me!--