Harry came running over to me and chuckled.

"Where did you get that coat? You didn't have it before." He smiled.

"Someone gave it to me." I yawned.

"Hey jade. OooO nice coat. Who gave it to you?" She smirked as we started walking to the car.

"Some kid who wanted to talk." I said as I climbed into the car.

"And did this kid look handsome?" She smirked.

"No mom. We were only talking." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you where. But what do I know? I will just keep out." She sighed.
_______________________
Next day...

"Well, you better look again." Robbie said

"Because there's been a murder." I added.

"Murder? Where?"  Cat gasped.

"Right here." I replied.

"On this underwater submarine." Robbie said as he shuffled his feet next to me.

"I better wake up the President." Cat mumbled as she walked over to the phone box.

Cat picked up the hammer and broke the glass, and started giggling. She grabbed the rubber phone and put it to her ear.

"Give me The White House." She giggled.

"Oh my God, that's insane!" Tori exclaimed, interrupting our scene. 

"Excuse me?" Sikowitz said as he turned around to face Tori and Andre who were laughing.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and logged onto the slap.
Blocking all the talking.

Samual Jones:

Honestly I think my cousin is trying to kill me! I mean who would chase someone around with a spoon?

Feeling: confused 😐

Beck Oliver:

I got a kid to do something important for me. And he could get caught. He better not. Aghhhh

Feeling: anxious 😧

Steven Smith:

I found $20 on the floor today. And then I saw a homeless woman on the street, so I gave the money to her.

Feeling: Happy 😊

"Jade!" I heart Sikowitz yell.

"What's up?" I ask as I look up from my phone.

"Gee-m'nee crackers! I'm trying to teach you kids something about..." Sikowitz began to rant, but a musical ringtone cut him off.

"One second." Andre said as he held up a finger and pressed answer on his phone.

"Uh, grandma, what is it?...No. Nobody stole your bed. You're just in the kitchen!" Andre yelled into his phone.

"Hang up that phone right now!" Sikowitz ordered.

"Take your pills." Andre added before hanging up.

"I'm getting sick and tired of..." Sikowitz started to ramble but got cut off yet again.

Everyone's phone in the room started playing individual Tunes.

"Ah, what now?!" Sikowitz whined.

"Oh, I just texted everyone a pic of me. That's my sister's shirt I'm wearing." Robbie smiled as he pointed to his phone.

"Why?"
"So weird."