"Jade you coming?" My mother asked.

"Nah I'm going to stay out here if that's okay." I said as I lent against the wall.

"Okay honey, we will be out in a few minutes." She said as she followed Harry into the changing rooms.

I pulled my phone out and scrolled through the slap, nobody's feed was interesting to read, so I decided to write a post.

Jade West:

My little brother won his soccer game. I'm cold and tired. Ughhhh

Feeling: sick 🤢

Suddenly someone stood next to me.

I looked up from my phone to see a guy the same age as me. He had dirty blond hair and blue eyes, he wore a blue tank top and black knee length shorts with black trainers.

 He had dirty blond hair and blue eyes, he wore a blue tank top and black knee length shorts with black trainers

He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Hey, My name is Isaac." He smiled.

"What do you want?" I groan.

"I just wanted to say hey. You looked pretty lonely so I wanted to talk." He smiled.

"Oh okay then..." I said.

"What's your name?" He asked politely.

"Jade." I reply as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"That's such a pretty name." He chirped.

"Thanks." I said.

"So What brings you here? You don't look like the sporty type." He questioned.

"I'm not." I chuckle. "I'm a performer. I'm just here because my little brother was just playing." I say.

"So you sing?" He smirked.

"Yes, I also act and dance." I say proudly.

"Oh really? Well I will have to listen to you sing in the future then." He smiled.

"Maybe." I add.

"I'm here because my dad was the referee of the match. I'm playing next game. Maybe you could come watch. It's here at 5:30 pm on Wednesday." He stated pointing to the ground.

"We'll see." I smirked.

"Isaac come on!" Hos father bellowed from across the pitch.

"Well I've got to go Now. See you Wednesday maybe?" He asked.

"Maybe." I nod.

"And here take my coat. You look cold." he says as he passed me his coat. "Return on Wednesday if you want or just keep it." He says as he runs off towards his dad.

I chuckle. I think I've made a new friend. I quickly put the coat on. And immediately left a little warmer.

Typical, when I'm at home it's always a nice worm evening. But when I'm out it's cold.