YOUR TIME IS UP!

En başından başla

hwang_jinniesk
OKAY, OKAY, I'm sorry.

You
Bih you betta be. Guess WhAt😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

hwang_jinniesk
Um, you're dying your hair?

You
Maybe I should. But no, guess again.

hwang_jinniesk
JYP gave Jimin Park an album?

You
I wish. One more guess.

hwang_jinniesk
Uuuhhhhhhhh, you got a new pet?

You
No. I've had my pet turtle, Jugeun, for three years and I'm not trading.

hwang_jinniesk
Then what is it????

You
YO TIME IS UP!!!!! I WON!!!! MUUUUUWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA🤣🤣🤣😈😈😂😂😂😂😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

👀hwang_jinniesk

You
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I SAW THIS COMING!!! ANSWER MEEE!!!!!

hwang_jinniesk
I guess you win this time. Okay, you won. That means that we'll have to meet up.

You
Oh, right. I guess we could meet up in front of the school. But after classes. I have something to do in the morning.

hwang_jinniesk
Whatever you're comfortable with.
Btw

You
What?

hwang_jinniesk
Nothing, see ya Monday

Monday came pretty quickly, and before school started, you met up with Jeongin and Seungmin. "Hey Jeongin. Hey Seungmi." you said when you went up to them.

"Hey Maemi. Long time no speak." said Seungmin.

"Sorry, I've been occupied with... things." you explained. "Anyways, can I borrow Jeongin for a bit?"

"Please! Take him and KEEP him." Seungmin said, shooting you a sweet smile.

"I don't want to. I'll drop him off in the middle of the street before doing so." you said.

"I'm literally right here." Jeongin pleaded.

"Yeah, yeah. Get yo ass over here. I need to speak to you." you said, walking in a different direction.

"What is it?" he asked as he walked with you.

"Uh... you know my friend, Naein, right? She went to the arcade with us two months ago."

"Naein? Yeah, what about her?"

"Don't tell her I told you, but she's got a thing for you. I don't know why she likes little boys, but she's really into you. Are you up for it?"

"Of course! Naein is so pretty and innocent, I'd really like to go out with her. Even though she's older, she acts really cute, and she's really sweet compared to the other female seniors. No offense." he exclaimed.