"Hm?" you said.

"What's on your mind?" Naein asked. You gave a fake smile and shook your head.

"N-nothing." you said.

"You're lying." Jemsong caught.

"I... um... I'm hanging out with Minho after school." you stated.

"Really? Minho from third period?" Jemsong asked. You nodded, knowing that she did in fact have that class with him and Chan.

"Girl, he's literally 17 years old. He's leaving this year." Anko said.

"And?" you argued.

"And you're 14. Next year, it won't even be legal." she scolded.

"A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do." you smirked.

"Little girl, don't speak like that." she said, flicking your forehead. You winced. "Why don't you date someone around your age? Like my brother, Tako?"

"Because your 'brother's' an ass." you said.

"That's not... completely true." Jemsong said.

"Look, he's just not on the same page as me. He's not my type."

"And what is your type?" Naein asked.

"I don't know. But, what I do know is that Minho is taking the shine." you said as you clasped your hands together and smiled.

"I hate to break it to you Maemi, but this will most likely fail." Anko stated. You pouted.

After school finally came. You wandered around the front of the school, trying to seem like you weren't waiting for Minho, but you were. You saw him and the guys walking out of the school together. You hid behind the staircase. He soon shooed them away, looking around for you. You took out your phone and scanned yourself. Alright, nothing bad, you thought. After fixing yourself up, you walked casually from the staircase to Minho's view. He waved at you, and you returned it. "Wanna go over to the park area?" he asked when he came up to you. You nodded.

You both strolled talking about interests. "Man, I could use a vacation." you said.

"Me, too. I'd love to go out to eat and take a few walks in some nice forests." he said, smiling. I thought the whole point of a vacation was to sit and sleep?! you thought. You just nodded at his response. He stopped. "Is that a striped bench?" He was looking over at an oddly colored seating area.

"Stripes are hideous—"

"I love stripes."

"..hideously gorgeous. I would dEfInItElY wear stripes eVeRyDaY if I had striped clothing." you lied. Minho gave you a confused look. you played it off with a shy smile. He gestured for you both to sit there. When you did, he sighed.

"It's so hard being a trainee. It adds more pressure being in an eliminating show." he said.

"I can tell. You're the ones who signed up for it." you said. Minho gave you another look. That would have maybe been less offensive if I said that to Hyunjin. "I mean, it must be. Do you at least have any experience?" you asked in a sweeter voice.

"Well, I was a back-up dancer for BTS. I guess that's some experience."

"Oh my Boa, really? That's cool. Do you have any role models?"

"My main role model is Taecyeon, from 2PM. It's one of my favorite groups."

"DOUBLE REALLY?!! He's my cousin."

"Woah. The world seems so small now. He's really your cousin. You're so lucky."

"He can be a pain in the ass at times, always scolding for my dirty mind and my bad language."