Half McCall. Half Latina. (A Teen Wolf Fanfiction)

Hey my name is Christina McCall, Scott McCall is my half brother. Our Dad and Scott's mom wanted to have a baby, so they did it, but then our dad had to leave the next day. Then he met my mom. Daniella, And they fell in "love" And then they did it. He never told Melissa about it he kept that a secret. But then he left them to be with me and my mom. He gave me and my mom anything we wanted. Then When i turned 14 he told me and my mom about Scott and Melissa. My mom didn't take that well so she said that she was going back to Mexico and take me with her. But my dad Took this to the court to see who would win custody Over me it seemed likely that my dad would win because he is white, and he works for the government. My mom was a werewolf and I inherited her werewolf genes, My dad knew about this super natural thing before he met my mother, And then he made me even more super natural then i already was. It was horrible not having my mom around to help me control my powers, i had almost killed one of my bests friends. Ever since then i swore to live in solitude. But my dad wouldn't let me we moved to another place far away from where we used to live. and when i turned 16 he made me move to beacon hills with Melissa and Scott. I don't know anybody there. I guess i would get used to the idea, Maybe i could hide my powers and make new friends.