There was a knock on the door. Jisoo checked the time on her phone to see it was only 3am.

She got up and walked to the door sighing. "Who the he-" she opened the door to find a drunk Solbin who pulled her into a hug.

"Jisoo, what are you doing in my house?" Solbin gasped pulling away and walking inside.

"This is my house... what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked, closing the door and following Solbin into the kitchen.

"I'm such a bad person." Solbin mumbled, opening my can of Pringles.

As much as Jisoo wanted those Pringles, she knew this was the best opportunity to find out why Solbin and Taemin broke up.

"Why?" Jisoo asked, leaning on the counter.

"I slept with someone while I was with Taemin and I broke up with him. The worst part is I don't feel as sorry as I should. I liked being with that person and it was my fault. I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I should have just went home that night-" Solbin ranted.

"It's okay. He understands why you broke up and he's sorry for not trying more too." Jisoo said. "Come on, let's go to bed."

"Okay." Solbin mumbled, putting down the bow empty Pringles can and following Jisoo into the bedroom.

Once they were both in the bed they lay side by side staring at the dark ceiling. "Who'd you sleep with anyway?"

"Your brother." Solbin answered making Jisoo choke on her spit and jolt up.

"What?!" Jisoo shouted in disbelief. Seconds after a light snore was heard. "She fell asleep... after that..."

"Well she's going to be gone by morning... she even one night stands her friends." Jisoo mumbled. "Whatever I'm tired."

Jisoo flopped back down and sighed closing her eyes.