Chapter 10: Meet the New Family

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I was on the airplane seat, reading my book. There was a teen boy next to me, who I didn't know. Mike was behind me, for some reason. I kept on reading until they told everyone to turn the lights off. I was so upset. I couldn't read. At first I was going to use my flashlight, but it created too much light, and I thought people would be mad at me. For 3 hours, I just kept reading.

It was a really short plane ride. We finally reached New York. We got out of the airplane, and started walking.

"Wow," I mumbled, seeing all the building in New York.

"You father says to go somewhere to eat. Where do you want to go?"

"Uh, Dominoes?"

Mike chuckled. We drove for another hour until we finally got there. I ordered a pepperoni pizza, and ate while Mike just stared at his phone. He was in his late 20's probably.

You're eating too much. Stop.

I stared at the slice of pizza I was holding.

You're already fat, stop eating. You should throw up all the food.

No. No. No. Dont listen.

I'm only saying the truth. You're fat.

I put my second slice I down. "I'm not hungry right now. Can we save this for later?"

Mike nodded, and he brought the pizza box to the car. I got in the back seat, and we started driving again. I fell asleep, and later was woken up by Mike.

"We're here."

I nodded and got out of the car to see a... mansion.

"No way," I mumbled.

"This is your new house!" Mike said, taking out my suitcase and bags. "You know, I like you. More than the boys."

That caught me off guard. "W-what boys?"

Mike made an 'O' shape with his mouth, "Your father didn't tell you?"

"Tell me What?"

"You have Step Brothers."

I stared at him in disbelief. "Seriously?"

He nodded. I groaned. This was going to be great. Maybe they weren't going to be bad.

I walked in the mansion, and it was huge. The living room was to the left of the entrance, and the kitchen was to the right. The dining room was behind the kitchen, and my dad came downstairs.

"Evanna!"

"Dad!"

I jumped into his arms. I missed him so much. Without Mom, he was the only one I had now.

"Oh, I missed you," Dad said, hugging me.

"I missed you too."

"Hi!" A voice said.

I saw a woman walked towards us. She had long brown hair, and brown eyes. She looked really young and pretty. "Hey sweetie, I'm Rose, nice to meet you."