Louis,Harry

"Why are you here?" I said to Louis

"I need you, I thought I could live without you but I can't okay! It's a weird concept but just believe me." Louis yelped.

"Well I can live without you so just go I don't want to see you ever again!" I screamed and ran off, I saw on the corner of my eye that Louis broke down crying and fell to his knees. I ran home crying I slammed the front door and slid down it and bursted out sobbing my mom came running down stairs and saw me crying she ran to me and asked what happened "L-Louis, came here he was looking for me!"
"Oh darling it will be okay just think of how happy you will be here without all those bullies." "I know but mum I need to tell you something, I'm in love with my bully!" I said and ran up into my room I laid on my new bed with plaid  covers I went into my closet and found the box that Louis gave me, he gave me a cross necklace, I put it on and then went to take my black boots off I put them in front of my bed and laid on it I stared at my plain white walls and drifted off to sleep I was a woken from my own screams and my mum slamming my door open and closed trying to wake me up, when I finally woke up my mum ran over to me and saw the pictures of  Louis and I on my walls "When did you put these on your walls?" My mum asked "Sometime last night." my mum just shook her head and said try to get some sleep while she walked  out of my room. I got some sleep that night and all I dreamed of was Louis and I.