Oh my god

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" Darcy  and Daniel  both say at the same time. Harry jumped and Louis got up and ran so did Harry they both went to their houses, so Daniel and Darcy went to both of the houses.

Harry's POV

 When I reached home I saw that Louis was home, well I could tell because we live right next to each other and my window in my room looks into Louis bedroom window. It's a strange concept of living between your bully and your best friend. I saw him pacing looking worried and I didn't know exactly why. I then noticed he saw me looking at him and he grabbed his coat and left the house.

I heard a knock on my door and I ran downstairs  

"I want you to come to my house for dinner okay?"

"S-sure?"
That night I went to dinner they had a big family I never noticed. What we were having ham stuffed with mozzarella with fresh mash on the side, it was so amazing. We all ate and talked I still had a bruise on my face from Louis when he punched me "what's that scar from?"asked a twin girl.
"I-I f-fell." we all finished dinner and Louis brought me outside
"I have to take you somewhere"
"W-where?"
"It's a surprise get in the car!" Most people would think I'm insane for getting into his car, but I felt like I could trust him.