Epilogue

Since so many people asked for it, here it is.

__________________________________________________________

Louis POV

I was pacing the hospital room waiting for Harry to wake up. It was thankfully nothing tragic just he was not getting enough air. Darcy was sitting in the chair drawing and coloring pictures. 

"Lou?" Harrys raspy voice filled the silent room.

"Hi baby how are you feeling?" Lou asked sitting down next to him.

"Not well,  but better than earlier."

Two years later

Harry POV

"Darcy Lou dinner!" I yelled putting Audian into his high chair as Louis sat down next to Darcy.

"How was your day love?" I asked Louis. 

"Very eventful, it was busy, and you?"

"My day was fulfilled with Audian screaming and refusing to  take a nap." We laughed and went back to eating. Darcy was telling a story about her day at school about coloring and counting all that type of stuff, she said that her new favorite color is green 'like daddys eyes' which made me gush over her.  A long time ago I was confused why my life was so hard, being bullied by the most popular guy in our high school who is now my husband.

Slowly over the years, I noticed the bullying slowly turned into the kind. 

_________________________________________________

oh my god im emotional. this is the very last chapter of this story, please comment/vote:)

Also read my other stories!

All the love, Loey