?Lovers or Friends?

Reiji's POV

I woke up and found myself in a familiar room which had lavender and white prints 'Michi's Room?' I thought as I saw her with glasses that made me blush lightly.

"I see your awake now" she said as I then cleared my throat and then asked her "Why am I here? And when did I get here?" She then sighed and answered me "You collapsed earlier and I dragged you here because you were sweating and saying some words ...

"I see your awake now" she said as I then cleared my throat and then asked her "Why am I here? And when did I get here?" She then sighed and answered me "You collapsed earlier and I dragged you here because you were sweating and saying some words in your dreams" I was shocked and stood up ,but failed and she suddenly supported me. I then rested and she smiled while I fell into a deep slumber.

Flashback

I made a potion that will make you numb and will make you faint for an hour ,I tested it out on a cake and waited for a suspect and saw Kanato, He didn't fainted ,so I tasted it and then felt numb, weak, and hopeless, I held the table as a support and then I was consumed by darkness. "Reiji-kun?, Reiji-kun?" I suddenly heard someone say my name and then I realised the angelic voice ,Michi carried me and I fell asleep after she placed me on her bed that had her scent, Lavender and Vanilla....

End of Flashback

Michi's POV

Reiji collapsed and explained to him earlier,so I went to Yui's room and found her hanging on the ceiling, 'She suicided?!?!' I thought and then I suddenly remembered my past, my old friend Miku suicided too.

I cried and then I heard voices inside my mind,
You killed her!
You Traitor!
You monster!
Useless Child!
You killed Your own friend monster!
That's my child you monster!
I trusted you....Michi....But you killed me...and now I'll Kill you!!!

" No...no....stop it...please...it wasn't me...no...no please...Stay Away!!!" I accidentally shouted and then the brothers except Reiji looked at me in shock and someone then comforted me. "It can't be them..." I said as they all looked at me and I started to get up and I then I quickly ran to the garden and the brothers followed from behind.
"Show Yourself!!" I yelled and I saw......