Chaptet 7

Haggar PoV
Many deca-phoebs ago, myself and Zarkon entered the quintessence field, it was dangerous but it was the only way to heal myself and my dying unborn child. After the whole experience however we where filled with quintessence, dangerously high levels, however after Altea was destroyed I gave birth to a baby boy, he had tanned skin like I once had, blue altean marking that littered his body and a thin black tail which was pointed at the end, but the most extraordinary part was his eyes, bright blue eyes, that shone just the ocean I once lived so close too. But once Zarkon saw the boy he had other opinions, he told the guards to kill the baby since he was altean and alteans where week. Then he left not even giving me a second look, there was no sadness, no guilt so once he left I shot the two guards with the remainder of my magic and ran which was painful. Once I made to the pod room I knew I only had a few seconds. Then he started to cry, I cradle him in my arms and sing a song that a long time ago my parents sung to me. After I had sung him to sleep I looked for a pod ( and yes we did steal these from the  alteans it's just they can heal quicker). I find a pod and gently lay him down setting up the settings for the pod the lid (I dunno) goes up and all I had to do was press the send button and he would be lost in space maybe forever or maybe he'll find a family who knows I take one more look before I press the button and he's gone.
Just as I had started to regret what I had done the door flew open revealing a dozen guards and Zarkon.
"Where is it?" He demanded
I just point to the window "out in space, where he'll properly die my emperor" I snarl
"Take here to her chambers and set up an elite squad to find that thing" he stormed out and I was dragged to my room.

Welp short paragraph yay me