Chapter 2

No ones PoV
Allura looked down at the five paladins as she stood in her usual spot by the control thingy "Now that everyone is here, I have something to show you" Allura pressed a button and a small planet popped up on the 3D screen, the planet was small it was a purplish colour apparently 80% of the planet was water.
"Right paladins we found a distress signal coming from this planet however be careful this planets surface is populated by creatures that could kill you in less than a minute" She spoke with no emotion, she gave off this is serious vibe.
" So their base is like on the island?" Pidge spoke for the first time since she had entered the room.
" No their base is under water, so you'll be taking the blue lion" Coran spoke he looked at Lance, Lance looked back and nodded.
"Okay paladins get your amour on at meet me in the blue lion's hanger" Allura moved over to Coran and they started a conversation in Altean.

In Blue's Hanger
Lance stood In front of blue as the other paladins walked in Shiro had his dad look on as he walked towards Lance.
" Look Lance we don't need any screw ups today okay so try to refrain from flirting, joking and fighting with Keith okay!" Shiro stared at the teen his eyes could pierce your soul if your not careful. Lance looked at the older male, he felt so upset that only he needed to be given a warning like not even Keith was given one and he fights with everyone even aliens half the size of him.
Lance nodded he didn't look up at Shiro he just stood there after a minute Shiro walked away talking to the rest of the team.
After a couple minutes of talking and Lance standing they entered Blue, the lion was always good at telling when something was wrong with her paladin.
What's wrong my cub?
Lance sat him his chair and began to press some controls to take off.
Nothing blue it's nothing
Really you seem upset
I dunno I'm just a bit confused I guess
Shiro walked behind Lance and put his metal arm on his shoulder singling him to leave, Lance flew blue out of the hanger and into the never ending space.
They found the planet and located where to land it look them half an hour to reach the bottom of the ocean the water did I mention is a light purple and the sea bed is navel blue there were no fish no animals to be seen for miles. They exited blue and began to swim through the purple water it must of been like an hour before they finally made it to the cave Allura spoke about. As they entered Lance saw a glimpse of what looked like machinery but when he tried to tell the others they just shouted at him.
"Hey guys I think..." Lance was cut by Keith's voice.
"Shut up we need do concentrate if you see more pretty coral go look yourself" Keith seemed angry I mean Lance did make them see loads of coral on their way here and it's only because he thinks coral is pretty unlike Keith.
No one way paying attention to him so he swam off leaving the group and heading back towards the weird tech he saw earlier.