Chapter 5

Pidge PoV
What the fuck! What just happened one minute she's about to kill him and the next she's balling her eyes out crying talking about her son I'm really confused I don't know about anyone else.
I push my glasses further up my nose and examine the situation. Firstly, a witch crying her eyes out. Secondly, Lance sitting helplessly on the floor. And finally, Hunk looks confused, Keith looks angry and confused, Shiro has no expression he's always been unreadable to me and finally me. How do I feel well firstly I haven't had any sleep for two days now I'm still looking for Matt and dad, two this dim light is getting on my nerves and three WHAT THE LIVING QUIZNACK IS GOING ON!!!

I blink all I do is blink for what a millisecond and the next thing I know Lance and the wicked witch of the West is gone. I feel my mouth drop.
" WHAT JUST HAPPENED, WHERE DID HE GO?" I hear Keith yell he sounds pissed I'm not answering that.
" I dunno Keith calm down, patience yields focus" Shiro said now facing Keith.
" Fuck that we need to find Lance NOW" Keith half yelled.

Keith's PoV
Shiro tried to calm me down but I was hopeless I only have one train of thought right now and that's to find Lance ASAP so I decide the best idea is to leave the others to catch up so I make a run for it. I sprit threw the corridors of the dark cave I hear Shiro calling me from a distance to come back but my mind is somewhere else.
When I make it out of he cave I realise that we had swam here and I happened to have no idea where red was great I thought just what I needed the person I will properly love the most is gone missing, kidnapped, stolen away from me. I feel my knees give way I'm on the floor crying the only thing I can think about is Lance and all the fun, happy times they spent together.

\\Flashback\\
" Keef please don't leaveeeee!"
It was in the living area where two paladins where simply talking about random shit they'd seen or done till one paladin decided to train.
" Lance don't call me that" Keith said anger raising in his voice.
" Why not?" Lance smirked
Lance was sitting on the sofa tilting his head at Keith. Keith was half was to the door and glaring at Lance.
Lance stood up and stepped over the sofa to get to Keith's level but tripped on his way up. Keith saw this happening and ran and caught Lance just before he hit the floor. Lance rapped his arms around Keith's neck and balanced himself he let go of Keith but Keith didn't let go.
" Uhhhhh Keith buddy, you can let go now"
" Oh yea sorry" Keith jumped back and ran out the room.
//Flashback end//

No ones PoV

Keith smiled still tears falling down his face but it was calmer now. Keith only wished he'd asked the brunette boy out sooner and maybe paid more attention to him instead of ignoring or arguing with him but now he was gone. Would they ever find him!
What was the witch on about!
Is Lance really who he makes himself out to be!

I'm crap at updating, if you can't tell most of my updates will be shot so don't expect big 1000000 worded chapters because that's impossible well for me anyway.
Thx for reading
Plz read my other story Langst Myths