Chapter 2

Kristi's POV:

"It's here!!!!" Everyone shouted expect for me, Hawk and Meli said while running out. "Well, we just lost all of our costumers. I wonder who the person is in the armor responsible for it, is." I said. Meli walked over to the giant suit of armor. "Now who are you?"Meli questioned just as the helmet of the suit fell off to reveal a beautiful girl with long sliver hair and an earing which meant she was part of the royal family. "This kid's one of the deadly sins?" Hawk said confusingly.

{Time skip brought to you by Meliodas' pervyness}

We put the heavy rust armor somewhere so that it wouldn't be in the way.Meli laid the mysterious girl on the bed. "She's a girl definitely." Hawk said. "Let's make sure."Meli started to touch the girl's chest. "You pervert, you know that Kristi is here. I don't want her innocent eyes looking at the things you're doing." Hawk said while covering my eyes with his ear. "That gentle face, those buck some curves, this perform ,the firm springiness, yup she's a girl."Meli said. Swiftly, a strong but puffy paw hit meli's head. It was Pancake!!!! Pancake crossed his arms looking angerly at Meli but Meli continued to squeeze the unconscious girl's chest. Pancake gave up and went over to me and jumped into my arms while snuggling into my chest. The girl starts to wake up when Meli was squeezing her chest. I got bored so I went downstairs the stool and dozed off. (AKA my lazy way of saying I don't want to write too much.)

{Another time skip[due to my laziness}

I woke up a few minutes later and saw the girl standing there so I decided to introduce myself. I tugged on her hand. she turned around and said hi. "Hi, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm Kristi and this is Pancake, my friend and stuffed animal. I said while bowing my head slightly. "Oh, there's no need to bow. It's nice to meet you both and my name's Elizabeth." She said in a high pitched kind of voice. I decided to use my telepathy on her. "There's no need to worry I know you're a princess but the bartender over there doesn't know yet, so it'll be our little secret for now." I said in her mind while also smiling kindly. She looked at me very surprising until I asked her. "Hey, what's Meli doing anyway?"

"oh, he said that h-" she said before Meli cut her off. Elizabeth grabbed the spoon and put it in her mouth. I then realized what she was doing. " Meli, I told you to stay away from cooking, it could be a disaster to anyone who dares eat it." I said while face palming. I looked at Elizabeth's face which showed disgust. "What do you think, awful isn't it."Meli said with a smile. " Um, yes," she said. Me and Hawk looked at each other with an 'I knew it face' because we knew how bad his food was. "But still it's delicious more than I can say." She continued. A single tear dripped down her eye but quickly wiped it away. " I'll make you a meal later if you're still hungry and don't worry, I have more cooking skills than this guy." I told her. "So what exactly were you doing walking in that rusted armor anyways." Meli asked. "I'm on a personal misson to find the seven deadly sins." Elizabeth said with a serious look on her face. "Why would you do that; no one has any idea if those guys are even still alive or not, and even if you do find them they're serious villains." Hawk said suspiciously. It hurt being called a villain but I didn't want to show it so that they won't find out who I am. We heard a banging on the door.

"Open up! The villagers told us who's in there. We are the beard of the mountain cast serving under the holy knights from the foot of the mountain; wandering rust knight, member of the seven deadly sins ,come out and do so peacefully." Said one of the guards outside. I sighed knowing that me and Meli were going to do some fighting. I didn't do most of the fighting so I tried to cast a spell while me and Elizabeth were waiting for Meli to give us the signal. "znyvi zorxv, dzpv fk." I whispered casting a spell. (I wanna see if you guys could decode it so go have at it.;) )

Third POV:

"I don't think they're coming out. The knight with the large nose said. "This is kind of strange, when did someone put a tavern up on the top of this hill."

" You know, now that you mention it I don't even remember seeing this place a few days ago." The knights said in agreement. "On your guard because we're about to go up against a holy knight who went up against the king, ten years ago." Said the leader of the guards. "Come on they're nothing to worry about, Alioni. I'm pretty sure he's old by now."
"That's right he's no match for fighters like us who were trained by sir Twigo himself."
"I told you don't underestimate them when the uprising happened in Liones dozens of holy knights were butchered in an instant."
"About that..."
"What is it?"
"I have to wonder if things weren't exaggerated a little bit."
"And what are you trying to say?"
"Well people say that a Holy knight is as powerful as a hundred ordinary soliders so dozens of them butchered is a little hard to believe."
"I saw their bodies with my own eyes."
"Everyone calm-down for now just stand back Alioni. I think we can handle one old man; hey get out already!!" The knight with the large nose said while knocking the door roughly.

"Yeah, what's up?" Meliodas said opening the door. "Who are you, little kid?" said Alioni. "Well,I'm the owner of this place ,of course."

"We know the wandering rust knight is here, send him out."

"Alright, better come out."Meliodas says signaling hawk to come out. Hawk comes out wearing part of the armor on his head. "Ha ,ha ,ha who is calling for me I'm sir Hawk ,the rusty knight."
"So, this pig is one of the seven deadly sins."
"Well, of course not."
"How about a little respect; I'm the leader of the order of the scraps disposal."
"There is no order"
"If this pig is what you're after you can grill him if you want"
"Give it a rest will ya" Hawk said. Alioni grabbed meliodas by the collar. "You got some nerve making fun of knights like this." he said threateningly. "Alioni, it looks like 2 girls ran out the back!" Said the guard behind Alioni.
"What we have to inform sir Twigo right away. The one with the long gray hair must be the wandering rust knight."
"After her!!!!!!" They all said in unison.

Also sorry that I'm that I posted this late. Yesterday I was on a trip so we went on the trip that lasted the entire day and it was so tiring. I'm going to stop writing because I'm still tired and this thing is already way too long so yeah. What do you thinking blah, blah, blah.

~keep reading fanfiction  ~<3