💖💗~ The💓Story ~💔❤

Music - Demi Lavato

~~~~~~~~~3rd Person P.O.V~~~~~~~~~

Poor, Young, Little Alendri, or better known as A.I. to her ' FRIENDS ', was born in a castle, a large castle made of black marble and purple amethyst.

Her mother, the queen of dark magic, had a crown made of black silver and purple amethyst jewels, her eyes sparkled like red rubies, her black hair long and whispy, her black gown was large and long and her magic staff had a magical jewel of dark purple in color on a black stick of wood, her silver ring held magic as well in the purple jewel, her necklace held the nightmare powers in the black jewel that hung on silver rose vines with golden thorns, she had light pink cat ears and tail.

Her Father, king of fire and ice, and silver hair and deep, dull blue eyes, his suit always red and blue, he was always cold and had a firey temper with his daughter, he had a crown of gold and red and blue jewels, he had two bracelets, one made of ruby filled with fire magic and one made of diamond filled of ice magic, he had a whiteish blue fox ear and a lava red fox ear and white and gray fox tail.

Alendri had short brown hair when she was born and big blue eyes, her hot pink cat ears were fluffy and small, her tail was fluffy and big, she ended up wearing pastel blue dresses for as long as she remembered.

________When she turned 1___________

Alendri, on her first birthday, could already do things a 6 year old could, she could talk, walk, and do other things. She was always well behaved and never acted out of place. Her big blue eyes turned into a sea foam teal, her hair was down to her waist, her tail and ears just as fluffy.

Her mother loved her deeply and got her a doll, she had made it to protect her after she bought it.

Alendri loved the doll and named her Lullaby, she got a new blanket made of silk and wool, it was the darkest black she had ever seen, and a new dress of pastel blue

_______________Time__________________

_______________Skip___________________

A few days after her birthday, Alendri and her mother were out in their meadow of flowers when suddenly she started to cough, she took off her necklace, her ring, and her crown and gave them to Alendri as she coughed blood and the crimson color seemed into the ground. She gave her staff to Alendri as she fell to the ground with blood dripping from her mouth.

Alendri began to scream and cry for her father and the servents and maids to come help.

Her mother had been poisoned at breakfast by her father, because he wanted to rule the kingdom alone.

As time went on, she was yelled at and abused, she cried and played by herself. Her father was drunk one day, as most days, and accidently left the gates unlocked, and everyone in the kingdom came in and started to kill everyone in the castle and break it down.

One of the maids took Alendri and wrapped her in her blanket and put her in a basket, she put the staff, which now looked like a small rattle, in the tiny basket, she put the ring on Alendri's finger and put the necklace around her neck, she took the king's bracelets and put them on Alendri's wrists and made them small, she took the King and Queen's crowns and made them small and turned them into clips and clipped the blanket together, she used a spell so the items would always fit her, she made sure Alendri was wearing a pastel blue dress and small pastel shoes. She put Lullaby in the basket and closed it and escaped the burning palace.

After leaving Alendri in the woods near a village she was eaten by wolves.

Alendri was found by a man who was getting wood for his family. He couldn't just leave her their, so he picked up the basket and took her home with him.

To be continued