thirty

all around me are familiar faces

_____

Mackenzie woke up to an empty side of her bed, and a silent house. She was thoroughly confused yet suspicious.

"Johnny?" She calls out, trailing around her apartment.

There wasn't many places he could hide. There was a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, and her bedroom. He isn't in any of those areas.

Then, she notices something taped on the front door. Her eyebrows furrow with intense concentration.

—CupidsMatch.com

Hi, Mackenzie Ziegler, it is our regret to inform you that your boyfriend is no longer yours. He has returned himself into our labs and will be reprogrammed by the time you're reading this. The next time you purchase a boyfriend or girlfriend, make sure you got shmoney BITCH lmao. We hope you enjoyed him while it lasted tho!

Kisses! Muah!

p.s: i salute you for being able to handle his big dick energy sis ;)

Mackenzie collapses onto the floor, her hand tightening around the letter, crumbling it.

"That fucking headass..." She says through gritted teeth, tears slowly pouring down her face.

The tears grew heavier and she was completely lost for words. She couldn't believe he just up and left like that, he didn't even say goodbye.

Her life was full of boring, normal things until he came. Having a robot as a boyfriend was the best thing she has ever done, and she appreciated all of their moments together. She appreciated Johnny for who he was.

He truly had her heart.

But she never told him that. She never told him a lot of things.

One, being that she loves him.

_____

THE END.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: y'all already kno i suck at endings but i was literally having writors block for a lil minute and i just... don't know what to write lol soooooo IM ENDING THIS SHIT SHABYE😔👉🏽👈🏽