seventeen

motorsport

motorsport

_____

SEVENTEEN.

bigdaddyhay:
yo thot

bigdaddyhay:
i had somewhere to be so i left that snitch bitch at ur house lol

bigdaddyhay:
probably like uhhhhh 45 mins ago idk

bigdaddyhay:
also he has a present for u so hurry home😋💋

🍆

The second Mackenzie reads the text, she starts running home.

She's supposed to study with a group of girls in the library, but now that's the last thing on her mind. All she can think about is returning to find the building covered in ashes and Johnny in the back of an ambulance.

She might wanted space but she doesn't want him dead, Jesus.

At her apartment building, there's no smoke streaming out of the windows or fire trucks in sight.

Okay. Good signs.

She takes the stairs, stepping up as fast as she could. Reaching her apartment, she scrambles with the key and bust open the door.

"Johnny?" She calls out.

Nothing. Nada.

She bites her lip and walks deeper into the room, looking for him.

A giggle comes from her bedroom and her chest deflates with relief.

"Johnny!" She breathes. "For a second I thought–"

As she goes by the kitchen, something catches her eye. There's a plastic bag on the counter, folded down around a bunch of tall glass bottles.

"Wine?" She mumbles to herself. "I don't have any..."

Her eyes widen in horror.

Two of the glass bottles are completely empty, and third is halfway empty. Mackenzie is fuming for the wrong reason, he barely saved her a drop. Wow, greedy ass.

Another giggle floats through the hall, but this time she knows why.

"Johnny?" She calls hesitantly, creeping through her apartment. She follows the laughter into her bedroom, glancing at the trail of clothing on the floor.

A pair of jeans, then a belt. She almost trips over a T-shirt and barley manages to hop over it.

Then, there's a pair of boxers. And the bathroom door is open.

She hustles over to it, peeking her head around the corner, and gasp at the sight inside.

"Wasssuuppppp!" Johnny slurs happily when he sees her face. "You came back, I missed yoooouuuu Princess."

He's sitting sideways in the bathtub, bare thighs propped up over the side, and he's definitely naked expect for his socks.

There are bubbles in that water which thankfully cover any private parts, the water pooling up around his thighs and abs.

"Princess," he coos, waving his socks back and forth. "Can I take your clothes off?"

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: first of all, dora ain't shit and peppa pig will fuck her big headass up😤. and boots was annoying with them giant ass, ugly ass, fake ass red yeezys on his feet. swiper was the only character i fuck with on that show😋!