twenty

tunnel vision

tunnel vision.

_____

TWENTY.

Sighing in exhaustion, she shoves open her apartment door and shuffle inside. Her apartment is empty as she has yet to fetch Johnny from Hayden's.

An evil smirk creeps over her face.

Johnny.

Poor guy.

She can practically see the edge of his sanity.

Since the pass week, she's been toying with him. Resting her hand on his thigh, kissing his cheek, etc. Johnny is losing his mind.

He's obviously extremely confused as to why she went from avoiding him to paying every second of attention she can to him.

He doesn't remember what happened the night he got drunk, so her behavior has him lost.

Mackenzie doesn't care. It's been fun to tease him. She's ready for another round.

She struts confidently to the door, making her way down the hall as she knocks on Hayden's door.

Annie opens it, darting out to give Mackenzie a huge hug. "Hi Kenzie!"

Mackenzie raises an eyebrow, wondering where Hayden is hiding.

Even though she has forgiven him about the alcohol incident, he's still hiding from her like a coward.

She'll deal with his ass later.

"Hey Annie." She says lightly, squeezing Annie's tiny waist. "How are you?"

Before Annie can answer, a gruff voice speaks from behind her. "Move, Annie."

Annie backs away, revealing a broad, dark shadow hovering closely behind her.

Johnny looks at Mackenzie warily, like she's a dangerous animal that can't be trusted.

Welp. Homeboy ain't wrong.

"Bye." He mutters, pushing Mackenzie out and shutting the door in Annie's face.

Surprised, she draws back and stares up at him. "That was straight up mean! What's wrong?"

Grunting, he doesn't respond, tightening his grip on her wrist and walking back to her apartment.