Chapter 1- Sick

Hey guys. This will be a one shots book mostly based on Kim and jack but will sometimes include other characters and ships. In this one shot, Kim, Jack, Jerry and Milton are all 18 and Rudy is 31. Enjoy. ~ Bec

Jack's POV:
It was Friday and I just got out of last period which was English. Boriingggggg.
I met up with jerry and Milton and we rode to the dojo, (jerry and Milton rode their bikes and I rode my skateboard.) I realised that Kim wasn't in school today and I wondered why. "Hey guys, do either of you know why Kim wasn't in school today?" I asked. "No clue" "beats me" they replied. " ok, we'll tell Rudy I'm missing practice today" I said as I skated away from them and headed to Kim's house.

Milton's POV:
We entered the dojo and said hey to Rudy and changed into our gi's. We walked back out to stretch. "Guys, where are Kim and jack?" Rudy asked us. "Dunno where Kim is, she wasn't in school and jack said he's missing practice today." Jerry answered. "Ugh whatever, you two can spar then." He said.

Jack's POV:
I entered Kim's house with the spare key she gave me 2 years ago. Me and Kim have been dating for 3 years now and honestly, I couldn't be happier. As I closed the door I saw blonde hair on the couch and her parents were both brunettes so it could only be one person. I walked over to the couch and leaned down in front of Kim and saw that she was asleep, still in her pyjamas with a hot water bottle and her phone on silent on the coffee table. I gently shook her and she woke up and once she saw me she smiled. "Hi" she said, barely a whisper. Her voice sounded really hoarse and croaky and her face was completely pale. "Hi. Are you sick?" I asked. "Just a bit" she said chuckling. I felt her head and it was extremely hot, it even burnt me. "Where are your parents?" I asked. "They are on a one month business trip in Arizona." She said sitting up, giving me room to sit down next to her on the couch. "Oh, so your gonna be all alone for a whole month?" I asked. She nodded. " yeah, but I don't really mind, I'm used to it." "Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked. "That'll be nice" she said. I kissed her cheek, stood up and went off to get her some water. When I came back Kim was on her phone checking her Instagram. She just posted a new pic of her standing on the pier, looking out to the ocean. It was a picture I took on our last date, where I set up a picnic on the beach and afterwards we went to get ice cream and took a walk along the pier. "That girls looks SO gorgeous." I said to her after examining the picture again. She giggled a bit but stopped after her voice made a weird noise. "Yeah?" She asked. I nodded. "Well..I heard she has an extremely HOT boyfriend." She said smiling, even though her throat still sounded horrible. "I'm jealous" I said playing along. She giggled again, playfully pushing my shoulder, "your a dork." She said. I sat down and we just talked for a while, about an 1 hour later we decided to watch a movie. "What movie do you wanna watch babe?" I asked her. We were deciding between mean girls and clueless. "Umm.. mean girls" she replied, I put the disc in and sat back down. She was sitting on my lap and was resting her head on my chest.

Back at the dojo

Jerry's POV:
I did a spinning back kick, kicking him back and flipped him onto the mats. "Yesssssss" I said to Milton who was groaning on the floor from how hard he landed on his back. "Somebodies been practicing with jack too much" Milton complained and got up. We just sat and talked about girls. A couple weeks ago, Milton finally got Julie to go on a date with him, and I'm guessing it went good because they've been dating since. Mika and I have been dating for a few months now and it's going great. I mean we've had the odd disagreement but it turned out fine and we are actually going on a date tonight. So I got changed out of my gi, packed up my stuff and left to go get ready.

Jack's POV:
By the end of the movie, Kim was asleep again so I decided to carry her up to her bed, as it was 8:45. I placed her down gently and put the blanket over her and kissed her head. " goodnight" I whispered. I went downstairs and got comfortable on the couch since that's where I was gonna be sleeping. After a while of scrolling through Instagram I finally fell asleep.

Kim's POV:
I woke up and checked the clock on my nightstand and it said 1:36am. I looked around but I didn't see jack anywhere. Where could he be? I went downstairs to get a glass of water and saw him asleep, on the couch! I walked over to him and gently kissed him on the lips and then once I pulled away he was awake. " hi" he said in his tired but sexy voice. "Hi" I replied. "Why are you on the couch?" I asked. " um.. because The floors uncomfortable." He answered. "Funny" I said. "But why didn't you come up with me?" I asked. He just shrugged. "Well you looked uncomfortable sleeping on the couch so come with me" I said and pulled him upstairs to my room. We got into bed and I automatically snuggled up against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I buried my head into his neck and we both fell asleep, holding each other in a loving, passionate way.
Let's just say this was the best sick day ever.