Chapter Five

"What do you mean they got sucked into a portal?" Chad asked as Doug had just finished telling him, Audrey, Lonnie, and Jane what happened.

Doug looked at him with a confused expression, "What do you mean what do I mean?"

"Should we tell someone?" Lonnie asked.

This was one question Doug didn't know the answer to. "I don't know, because Magic technically isn't even supposed to be used. And Ben is King."

"And it would look like Ben was breaking his own rules." Audrey added. "I don't think the counsel would take to kindly to that."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Them finding put could lead to Ben's King status being revoked.

"Well we gotta go find them!" Jane said as she pulled out her wand. "Carlos is in danger! And so is everyone else."

"No no no!" said Chad as he snatched her want from her hands. "We have no idea where they are right now. Why would we wanna put ourselves in a possibly dangerous situation."

Audrey snatched the same from his hand and threw it back to Jane. "Because our friends are in a possibly dangerous situation."

Dude then walked into the room and sat down in front of the students. "That spell made them go through different points in time!" He said.

"What do you mean?" Lonnie asked.

Dude jumped on the Bed in front of everyone. "The only way to go save them is to also go through those points, and to meet them at the end."

"How do you even know this?" Doug asked.

"Unlike Jay, I read what the spell actually did when he was picking it put of the archives." Dude explained. "We need to save Carlos. And everyone else."

"I knew I always liked you Dude." Jane smiled as she rubbed Dude's head.

"A cookie would be acceptable payment." He smiled.

Jane stood on front of the group and took out her wand. "Ready guys? It's time to go save our friends."

"Adventure!" Lonnie cheered.