"W-Wait! I'm sorry. Give me another chance!"

Alaska scoffed, "Honey, do you honestly think we're letting you have another chance? Are you that insane?" The four quietly looked back at Lyra, finding the usual happy girl to become so sadistic.

She was a good pretender.

Two men walked inside of the room and didn't hesitate to pull the woman out of her chair and drag her away while she screamed and pounded at them to let her go. "Tch," Lyra grunted out before replacing her scowl with a lazy smile. She returned her attention to the other four people. "Anyways! Since the trash had now been taken out, Alaska here also did background check on you guys, too! I have to say I'm impressed! You're very loyal, aren't you?"

They didn't dare speak as their confidence wavered under the piercing glares from the original member. Lyra only chuckled. "We're here to assign some tasks. I'm sure you guys can handle it, right? Liz, you're in charge with the new recruits. Make sure they know all of the rules and properly teach them what not to do. If they somehow leak the word that there's an organization hiding in plain sight-" her eyes dimmed and her smile grew until they reached ear to ear. "-I'm sure you can take out the trash, too, right?" They shivered in fright at her horrendous aura.

The other woman nodded and took note of how serious the situation was. She then stood up and held her hands together, "I'll go ahead and do it now. It's best to do it sooner rather than later." Lyra excitedly clasped her own hands together in approval, "Good! I'll be waiting for the results! Have fun!"

As soon as the woman left, Alaska looked at the gentleman near her and saw him gulp down his nerves. "Joshua Anders, we've given you the task to work with our hackers. I'm sure you can already understand what we want so explaining isn't necessary. Just make sure not to get caught and delete any of our tracks if we send our own people out in the open. Let us stay off the grid until Lyra or I say so. Actually," she looked around the room before spotting a familiar face, "Kennedy, dear, you'll supervise him and his team for a while."

The blonde grinned, "Of course! We should take our leave as well!" She walked over to the male and yanked him out of his seat. "Ciao!"

"Nicky, Persephone, you two will handle the deliveries and some of the missions. Congrats, you're in charge of those. Remember, if you do send our people out there in the open, make sure not to die. Simple as that. Oh and Nicky, you're also going to watch over the organization as well when you're not out there. Keep us all in line. If something goes wrong with the team, the hackers, our equipment, literally anything at all that could cause ourselves to get caught by our enemies or anyone else, report immediately to Simon or us."

"Persephone," Lyra said. "If anyone goes rogue or turns, let me handle that problem. Unless you think you can handle that problem of course, just don't actually kill them yet. Bring them here." The two of them nodded and stood up and with a bow they exited the room.

Lyra leaned back on the chair and spun around to face the female who had a doubtful look on her face. "Do you really think that we can improve this society?"

"Uh, if we don't wanna die, yes?"

Even if they had the meeting, there were still things that they needed to work on more. But for now their system had to get more used to the changes. Plus Lyra had another mission to go on. She needed to go track down Samuel and see where the little bastard was.