"Come in" Mr Hyin voice bumped on the door.

Shay slowly turned the doorknob and let herself in, she saw him around his desk and a teenage looking girl standing Infront him with her hands on her hips. She had brown straight hair, round face and same complexion as Mr Hyin. Definitely Koreans Shay thought.

"Glad you finally decided to joined us Miss Valentine, first day and you're late" Mr Hyin said irritated.

"I'm sor---

" This is Sun Hi my younger sister.... Sun Hi meet Miss Valentine your nanny" he introduce cutting Shay off.

"Nanny? I'm not a baby Leon I don't need a nanny" Sun Hi snapped rudely glaring on Shay.

"Since you're behavior Is like a baby and you misbehaving while I'm not around I suggested you having a nanny" Mr Hyin said challengingly.

Shay stayed quiet while the two siblings snapped at each other, she took in the behavior of Sun Hi and she could tell how spoiled she was.

"I already made my decision, so its either boarding school or  the Nanny" Mr Hyin said narrowing his brows at her.

"Arrrrrg! What kind of brother are you?" She snapped walking out.

She slammed the office door on her way out, Shay was still standing quiet wondering if she should still be around it or not. Mr Hyin was looking pissed and she didn't to chance it and said anything to upset him and he'll fired her right away.

"Have a seat" he said sternly

Shay sat opposite from him fidgeting with the hem of her blouse. Something she does when she's nervous.

"I need to see what I'm paying you for, so you should make sure Sun Hi is in the house at all time if she's not In school.... Check her bed before you go to sleep and make sure she doesn't sneak out... Also you'll be helping Patrice around and your meals are free" he explained "any questions?" He asked typing on his laptop.

"No sir" she muttered thinking how she's gonna manage such a spoil brat.

"Then your dismissed" he told her.

She nodd and rose from the chair, she walked out of the office closing the door quietly. She took a deep breath before walking to the living room where Sun Hi was seating.

"Hi I'm Shay Valentine but you can jus---

" Did I asked you anything? " she snapped rudely.

What a brat!!!! Shay screamed this will be hard she thought.

"Well its Wednesday aren't you supposed to be in school?" Shay asked ignoring her attitude.

"Are you my mom or something?" She said rudely glaring at Shay.

"No I'm your Nanny and that's my duty to make su--

" Look Miss Valerie---

"Valentine" Shay corrected.

"I don't care... I suggest you stop waisting your time and get you thing's and leave" she said rudely.

Shay stand staring at her trying hard to composed her self and ignore the attitude of the brat.

You need the job Shay... Just stay cool... She told herself.

"So should I get your brother to get you in boarding school since your refusing to go daily?" Shay said in a threatened way.

She switched the TV off and gave Shay a dirty look which Shay avoid just smiling at her.

"You're not staying long here mark my words!" She gruffed and stomped up the stairs.

Shay smile knowing she accomplished her first task, she waited until she came back down all dressed for school. Leon had hired a driver to take her to and from school, Shay watched as she entered the car and it drove off.

"That was easy, I couldn't get her to comply that fast" Patrice said to Shay.

"You just have to be patient" she told her entering the kitchen.

"Pancakes?" Patrice asked and Shay nodd.

She was very hungry, she spread syrup all over her pancakes and dig in.

*
*
*

Thanks for reading guys...

Vote and comment...